Here's the latest update..

Lanzalad

Well a good day turns bad ... can it happen... ? hell yes and it did to me today...

As many of you know i've been undergoing treatment for cancer over the last 8 months... and i've not worked for the length of time i've been undergoing treatment.

Well things have been getting better and better, What i mean is my health and well-being, i've lost weight over the last months and i've put such a fight and now 2 kilos over my lowest weight to gain some weight on me.

We have had the all clear and i started work today for the first time in many months... 

I enjoy the job I had a spring in my step... now i did remember at some point in the afternoon i'll need to have my 8 weeks scan done at the hospital to make sure all's well and clear and this is where a good day turns in to a bit of a shitter to say the least.... 

Its back yes the cancer attached to my liver and nods and the treatment was all lined up for me which is radiotherapy and i was told chemo will be a last resort as it hammers the liver...

We are all beside our selfs, I mean Puang and my self we don't know what the future holds and everything looks up in the air... 

• Sad 10
  • Surprised 2

15 minutes ago, Esco said:

So so sorry to read this mate. 

Have you gone off your alternative meds I wonder?

If so best to get right back on them and never stop again. 

Wishing you every bit of luck in the world..

I've used the THC oil and i've had chemo and radiotherapy too the limits.

The doctor spoke about a new kind of treatment which can be used after the radiotherapy has left the body (6 months) of which i was told... 

You're a grafter mate, a fighter, not a quitter. You've already done this, just keep positive and kick f**k out of it again, once and for all. 

You'll bound to have had the Professional Doctor or consultant opinion as well, so you'll know the score about it coming back like this. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

sorry to hear that it's back.

I just got part good news,digital retinal scan shows NO blockage behind eye[injections to eye look like they worked] and no blood,

yet they can't explain why I keep getting really bad head aches coming and going all day

iam really not worrying too much about the MRI scans for the brain,

iam shitting myself that they will find more damage to my brain so I have not been pushing for it.

I hope you come out on top mate.

and we both meet up somewhere in LOS and have a few bevies.

regards

grayray

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Krapow said:

You're a grafter mate, a fighter, not a quitter. You've already done this, just keep positive and kick f**k out of it again, once and for all. 

You'll bound to have had the Professional Doctor or consultant opinion as well, so you'll know the score about it coming back like this. 

My thoughts exactly, really feel for you and family Phil. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

My thoughts exactly, really feel for you and family Phil. 

Absolutely.

My friend's Wife is battling skin cancer, She's just found out. Has it in a few places. Shitty fucking World. 

C'mon Phil you can beat it.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sad news indeed Phil. No one ever wants to hear that the Bastard has come back. There are many many good people pulling for you mate. Both here and elsewhere, so I hope that provides some comfort. Looks like it's back to One Day At A Time again. Our prayers are with you. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, Lanzalad said:

Well a good day turns bad ... can it happen... ? hell yes and it did to me today...

As many of you know i've been undergoing treatment for cancer over the last 8 months... and i've not worked for the length of time i've been undergoing treatment.

Well things have been getting better and better, What i mean is my health and well-being, i've lost weight over the last months and i've put such a fight and now 2 kilos over my lowest weight to gain some weight on me.

We have had the all clear and i started work today for the first time in many months... 

I enjoy the job I had a spring in my step... now i did remember at some point in the afternoon i'll need to have my 8 weeks scan done at the hospital to make sure all's well and clear and this is where a good day turns in to a bit of a shitter to say the least.... 

Its back yes the cancer attached to my liver and nods and the treatment was all lined up for me which is radiotherapy and i was told chemo will be a last resort as it hammers the liver...

Really sorry to hear this news Lanzalad.

Everyone here is rooting for you mate. Most important thing is to keep that positive mind. You can beat the shit out of this thing.

• Like 1