Sign in to follow this  
Washedup

Warrior Diet

20 hour fast 4 hour eating window..unbelievable results with amazing health benefits all round, it will also help with longevity. Great natural testosterone boost. Im 40 now looking to live till 100..hopefully the GBP will back in the 70s by then, Joking aside.. intermittent fasting will do wonders for you 

Each to their own, whatever works for you I suppose. 

I eat healthily, and go to the gym very regular, on way there now as it goes. I feel great, mentally and physically. Not into the fasting stuff, but that's just me. Not knocking it at all, just not for me. 

• Thumbs Up 1

My cousin speaks very highly of intermittent fasting. When i was 25, and applied myself and had the time, the 6 small meals a day used by bodybuilders worked great for me. Now I’m hearing that because your insulin spikes 6 different times daily, it’s not the best choice for many people, especially as we age. Who knows? 

I guess the simplest way is to just burn more calories than you eat, and get some exercise. We all want shortcuts, and to lose our fat quickly, but you have to embrace it permanently as part of your lifestyle, and not just a 1 month thing 

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Often did 24h fasting.....when on a Wanchai weekend !  Of course I kept myself well hydrated with copious amounts of J.D.

Lesson learned : it is not good for health. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Often did 24h fasting.....when on a Wanchai weekend !  Of course I kept myself well hydrated with copious amounts of J.D.

Lesson learned : it is not good for health. 

It's a well known medical fact. You should never eat on an empty stomach!

Sign in to follow this