Jump to content
Pumpuynarak

How often do you need your porn fix ?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

I think we should jump of the building, we're not normal ....hahaha

 

You're just different TS lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Your post tells me that you're not completely devoid of it lol

Haha, yes been watching sometimes, and with my companions, being it the ex, past live ins or the actual Miss. But only very occasionaly. 

I mean when you live in an environment where you can DO all those things, why just limit one self to watching.

Now, I will not go in details as I have noticed on this and other forums that the vast majority are a bit conservative, shy or stucked concerning sexual behaviour. I mean, it seems that doing a FMF is the nirvana ? Come on, there is much more fun and pleasure to be had, more variations.

Being it my ex french gf, my ex Thai , my several live ins, or the actual Miss, we explored and practised most "variations and alternative lifestyle" .

So there is no need to "fantasm" on a screen.  

Now, since.our move to Bali, a part of our understanding was we switched to "old papa mama" live style and we are happy like that. And have both swept clean our phones, tablets, laptops of all pics or videos of the old days.

Even I must admit having looked around here for possibilities of having some "special evenings" out sometimes.... But naah, too old for it.

But who knows ? 

PS : dont expect a T.R. with pics.... 

 

 

 

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say TS when i working i had no time for porn watching but since retirement i got so much time on me hands i'm always looking for something to fill it. Now of course living in Thailand everything is available and inexpensive but i'm married so i try and keep on the straight and narrow.

I will never tire of looking at beautiful sexy ladies whether they are in the flesh or on a screen and some of these darlings on porn sites tick all my boxes and more. I'm not interested in movies with guys in as they do nothing for me, i'll leave those for the girls lol

I have to say that occasionally wifey will pop her head over to see what i'm looking at/doing, she don't have any problem with me viewing beautiful sexy ladies and will quite often comment on the girl, she considers it quite normal for men to like looking at porn as long as your not obsessed with it, i can always look but not touch, you know the score.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Haha, yes been watching sometimes, and with my companions, being it the ex, past live ins or the actual Miss. But only very occasionaly. 

I mean when you live in an environment where you can DO all those things, why just limit one self to watching.

Now, I will not go in details as I have noticed on this and other forums that the vast majority are a bit conservative, shy or stucked concerning sexual behaviour. I mean, it seems that doing a FMF is the nirvana ? Come on, there is much more fun and pleasure to be had, more variations.

Being it my ex french gf, my ex Thai , my several live ins, or the actual Miss, we explored and practised most "variations and alternative lifestyle" .

So there is no need to "fantasm" on a screen.  

Now, since.our move to Bali, a part of our understanding was we switched to "old papa mama" live style and we are happy like that. And have both swept clean our phones, tablets, laptops of all pics or videos of the old days.

Even I must admit having looked around here for possibilities of having some "special evenings" out sometimes.... But naah, too old for it.

But who knows ? 

PS : dont expect a T.R. with pics.... 

 

 

 

Nice rare filet de boeuf, bottle of good claret, pumpkin seed cake for dessert and a massive testosterone injection in your arse ....

you'll be a  horny old goat again in no time. 🍷:default_goodjob:

  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Nice rare filet de boeuf, bottle of good claret, pumpkin seed cake for dessert and a massive testosterone injection in your arse ....

you'll be a  horny old goat again in no time. 🍷:default_goodjob:

In line for the "post of the year" competition !

 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

sublimate
/ˈsʌblɪmeɪt/
verb
1.
(in psychoanalytic theory) divert or modify (an instinctual impulse) into a culturally higher or socially more acceptable activity.

"libido must be sublimated into productive work activities"

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

A threesome is a threesome. It usually worked 7 out of 10 times.

Good batting average sir IMO

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

2 Fahrenheit girls.......today you’d have to own the Steelers to afford that! 

I am not a member of the Rooney Family 😞 

Those 2 were only a mere 6 years ago. If I was on the prowl for a threesome these days, I wouldn't even go anywhere near WS. So many other affordable options.  

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On occasion, Pornhub gets me a fix now and then. I just usually type in "Thai" girls and see a few beauties who are quite good at what they do LOL! 

I know this is going to be a hard sell to all of you, but up until 3 years ago, wifey had never seen any "porn" on any site on the internet or anything. So naturally I asked her if she  wanted to see some on Pornhub one day. This was about a month after we got married in Jan 2016 right?  It was the right time LOL! 

I found this rather well endowed African American gentlemen with what else? A Thai gal of course. She said " Oh my God, I'm sure"  Forever etched in the memory banks.

3 somes? Fun times back in the day with these 2 Phuket beauties......I did not have to "coach" them at all......those were the days. 

DSCN0544.JPG

DSCN0568.JPG

  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Over the years I have visited various chatsites such as visitx, camsathome, chaturbate, livejasmin, myfreecams. For those interested Beebeethai on chaturbate is still active, and Anista from myfreecams is now called Varinya and occationally active, she moved from Khorat to southern california a few years ago and also did some girl-girl on cam with another USA based thai girl.

Last year i bought a 3d vr headset to watch 3d vr porn. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Yessongs said:

On occasion, Pornhub gets me a fix now and then. I just usually type in "Thai" girls and see a few beauties who are quite good at what they do LOL! 

I know this is going to be a hard sell to all of you, but up until 3 years ago, wifey had never seen any "porn" on any site on the internet or anything. So naturally I asked her if she  wanted to see some on Pornhub one day. This was about a month after we got married in Jan 2016 right?  It was the right time LOL! 

I found this rather well endowed African American gentlemen with what else? A Thai gal of course. She said " Oh my God, I'm sure"  Forever etched in the memory banks.

3 somes? Fun times back in the day with these 2 Phuket beauties......I did not have to "coach" them at all......those were the days. 

DSCN0544.JPG

DSCN0568.JPG

lol.

 

Some of them end up coaching me !   😜

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 2:01 PM, Steelers4Life said:

I usually try to convey my expectations to the 2 girls before I even leave the venue with them. Picking a random 2 doesn't work well as they might not be comfortable with one another. I always zero in on one than have her pick a friend. Bear in mind, I am usually not looking for lesbo action. (Too difficult to seek out IMO)  But I am all about them servicing me anyway. My porn clips mainly focus on 2 girls blowing one dude at the same time. That's my own personal primary goal - anything else is just side fun. The porn clips lay out my specific wants. Some girls are intrigued some are to shy and just take turns blowing me. Now I did 2 outcalls in the past with 2 different pairs of girls for the all night 10pm to 7am session from the Devils Den and no video clips were necessary. :default_biggrin: 

(Every Picture Tells a Story ~ 2 Fahrenheit girls back when it was affordable) 

thumbnail (1).jpg

 

A man after me own heart, nice looking gals, go Steelers go lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 10:40 PM, Yessongs said:

On occasion, Pornhub gets me a fix now and then. I just usually type in "Thai" girls and see a few beauties who are quite good at what they do LOL! 

I know this is going to be a hard sell to all of you, but up until 3 years ago, wifey had never seen any "porn" on any site on the internet or anything. So naturally I asked her if she  wanted to see some on Pornhub one day. This was about a month after we got married in Jan 2016 right?  It was the right time LOL! 

I found this rather well endowed African American gentlemen with what else? A Thai gal of course. She said " Oh my God, I'm sure"  Forever etched in the memory banks.

3 somes? Fun times back in the day with these 2 Phuket beauties......I did not have to "coach" them at all......those were the days. 

DSCN0544.JPG

DSCN0568.JPG

Life can't get any better for me and obviously you Mike lol with beauties like that performing, ahh the memories..... 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 12:54 AM, BarryL said:

it cheaper for some you guys just get air ticket to thailand

or even better "live here" lol

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/15/2019 at 4:11 AM, Glasseye said:

lol.

 

Some of them end up coaching me !   😜

There's nothing like a true professional lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

There's nothing like a true professional lol

As long as they know when to blow the whistle !

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The wife keeps me busy in the bed department and she’s definitely not into porn, but she is no prude (we both joined the “Mile High Club” on a flight from Don Muang to Phuket)  but I don’t watch it online, as my kid has access to my laptop and iPad and I wouldn’t want him to click on a favourite or bookmark and up pops porn. That just leaves my iPhone, but my eyesight isn’t good enough to stare at a small screen, just to get my kicks, especially if the screen is shaking. ☹️

 So mainly, I have to rely on memories of the many times I transitioned through SP or the many other countries I had to visit whilst on work duties, well before I met my wife. When I would usually take a couple of girls from Orchard Towers or the various countries equivalent, back to my hotel for 3 some’s, which usually involved a bit of girl on girl. Purely for research purposes you understand. 🤔

Had the internet been around (HD quality) prior to me meeting the wife, I would probably have been watching porn whilst trying to pull my head through the eye of my dick, most nights. 🤪

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, KhunDon said:

to click on a favourite or bookmark and up pops porn. 

The gals i've got saved as bookmarks are just awesome, just awesome imo. I don't have any guys with their big dicks in my selection, just the gals performing. 

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/13/2019 at 11:31 PM, Aqualung said:

I've been back in the UK 6 weeks now whilst the wife in a Sweden gets her shit together for her swedish citizenship. She refuses mutual masturbation via whatsapp so occasionally I take a peek at xhamster. Pulled one off to a feckin cartoon last week. That was a first ! 

ScreenHunter_272 Nov. 29 13.35.jpg

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...