Tattoo's

dcfc2007

Personally don't like them, on me, nevermind females. 

Have got one lazered off from my lower arm, cost loads more than getting it on, and a lot more painful. 

If I could be bothered, I'd get all mine off, though the rest are pretty much covered even if wearing a short sleeve. 

They are a real turnoff for me, especially those that cover large parts of the body,  Whilst they maybe fashionable now, that may not be the case in the future, but possible by then they can be removed more successfully than at present.  I call them "tramp stamps".  2 things that turn me off together are fake breasts and tramp stamps.  Seen a lot of that recently in gogo bars, along with nose jobs and piercings 😃

• Thumbs Up 1

Ok with them except the large religious ones. 

Seing a nice tattoo (japanese yakuza style) when in doggy position is ok, having the Budha or the local bible on her back is a definitive turn off for me.

Never had a gf with tattoos before the actual Miss, and I must say I actually like it. Very nice to look at when the sun enters the room in the morning, or in the swimming pool.

Really a turn off for me but I am talking about the ones covering legs, upper backs, arms, ankles and particularly on the breasts; my favourite part of a females anatomy and they stick tattoos on them, why would you?

Seen girls with them on the small of their back and as much as I would rather they didn't have them in that area it doesn't really turn me off, maybe because if am seeing that area then the position I am in is likely to have other rewards.

I don't even notice them half the time on the girls. I even have a Sak Yant tattoo I got at Wat Bang Phra (Best place to get one in the LOS) on my back. I have a large tiger on my shoulder done by some master artist in Phuket years ago. I may get more. I really don't give a shit at 58 years old TBH.

Edited by Steelers4Life

Forgot to say,

I am often seeing white Aussie chicks, young and middle aged, here in Bali with plenty ugly monocolor tattoos. Looks horrible on their white skin, and I cant imagine how they will look at 50....

Well, yes I can, as there are plenty of that categorie also !  Fat, white, tattood....horrible.

• Haha 2

On 9/15/2018 at 4:57 AM, Thinkingallowed said:

Absolutely stunning. If anyone points out that this is a ladyboy then I think I've caught gay.

Sorry to be the one to tell, but you’re correct, she is. If you look around the front, she has her price list tattooed on her dick.

Still, now you’re AC/DC, it should double your chances of copping off on a Saturday night. 🤣🤣👍

• Thumbs Up 1

I love them on Asian women. Lots of reds greens and blues. Not just totally black. If they are artfully done. A real turn on for me. Sounds like I am a minority of 1 here. Girls with tats generally have a lovely edge to them. Not just your typical vanilla personality. I need some spice in my life.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, bkksteve said:

I love them on Asian women. Lots of reds greens and blues. Not just totally black. If they are artfully done. A real turn on for me. Sounds like I am a minority of 1 here. Girls with tats generally have a lovely edge to them. Not just your typical vanilla personality. I need some spice in my life.

Naah man, you aint alone.  I like to see some colors also....