Tattoo's

dcfc2007

• 2 years later...

Gents - Just a polite reminder of Forum Rule 22 regarding photographs of naked persons

Dissalowed Subjects

22 Photographs of naked persons: these are photographs showing breasts, anal, penile or vaginal areas of the body.  Thai law is strict on this area and the authorities may monitor this and similar forums. Similarly taking 'Up Skirt' photographs have been made illegal in most of the UK. The legislation criminalises offenders who operate equipment  (irrespective as to whether an image is recorded) under another person’s clothing (without that person’s consent or a reasonable belief in their consent) with the intention of viewing, or enabling another person to view, their genitals or buttocks (with or without underwear), in circumstances where the genitals, buttocks or underwear would not otherwise be visible, where the purpose is to obtain sexual gratification or to cause humiliation, distress or alarm. This type of photograph is not allowed on the forum.  The moderation team will either edit or delete posts which breach paragraphs 16 to 22.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, john luke said:

Gents - Just a polite reminder of Forum Rule 22 regarding photographs of naked persons

Dissalowed Subjects

22 Photographs of naked persons: these are photographs showing breasts, anal, penile or vaginal areas of the body.  Thai law is strict on this area and the authorities may monitor this and similar forums. Similarly taking 'Up Skirt' photographs have been made illegal in most of the UK. The legislation criminalises offenders who operate equipment  (irrespective as to whether an image is recorded) under another person’s clothing (without that person’s consent or a reasonable belief in their consent) with the intention of viewing, or enabling another person to view, their genitals or buttocks (with or without underwear), in circumstances where the genitals, buttocks or underwear would not otherwise be visible, where the purpose is to obtain sexual gratification or to cause humiliation, distress or alarm. This type of photograph is not allowed on the forum.  The moderation team will either edit or delete posts which breach paragraphs 16 to 22.

Fair enough Mr. Mod'.          🤚 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 years later...

I confess to not knowing who Paris Jackson is until I saw this headline. Seeing the before picture I can understand why she'd want to cover her tattoos. Those are some right ugly tattoos. 

What Paris Jackson and Doja Cat’s latest red carpet looks say about tattoos today

Tattoos are for life. Unless you buy a heavy duty concealer, as demonstrated by 25-year-old Paris Jackson on Sunday.

The model and actor had all 80 of her tattoos expertly covered for the 66th annual Grammy awards, a process that only took her team of two makeup artists two hours in total. In a time lapse video posted to Instagram, Jackson’s skin is painted, brushed and sprayed a convincing ivory color. Out on the red carpet, her body — once a doodle-pad of colored ink and black lines — was a striking blank canvas, emphasized by a slinky, asymmetrical cut-out gown by Celine.

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

These tats are bloody awful.

image.png

So is the canvas.

The rear view is just as horrendous.

"News story" about her bitching having to buy two seats when she travels.

Why doesn't she just hire a C-17?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Not even a face "its" mother could love.

You've gotta wonder, did it start out with a night out with a couple of mates and a skinful of piss...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fygjam said:

You've gotta wonder, did it start out with a night out with a couple of mates and a skinful of piss...

The stage was probably set for what he's become long before his first tattoo. Wonder what kind of home life he had that started him down this path.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, fygjam said:

For me the only question is whether it brought happiness. If it did then that's fine.

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice thread bump. I happenstanced upon a girl I knew who worked in Papagayo years ago, when she was a blank canvas , so to speak. She was off duty but sported a full sleeve, breast tattoos and one on her leg. Although they looked to be very well done and professional, I thought it was a shame as she's got a natural beauty that doesn't need enhancing.

I like tattoos on a girl, I mean swallows on the hands and ACAB on each knuckle is a bit beyond my taste, but in general I do find them attractive.