Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

Thanks to all who came to the bar this week. Don’t know why but it’s been a good one.
A few US Marines in for Cobra Gold, but mainly just regular customers and holiday makers. If you came in, that a again.
Got a new sign on Second Road to help you find the bar from the baht bus route.
Also, just bought a Apple TV box which helps with the streaming of some sports.
El Classico Sunday night.....
Have a great weekend.0d657443793df69117f1464cf3446ecc.jpg

• Thanks 1

7002c260247c9ed0ae88b1958204b933.jpg
Hello everyone.
Just a quick update.
Laser display board is up and running again. Water leak fixed with.......plastercene.
Bar gone quiet as virus hysteria kicks in around the world, although I have to say, not here in Thailand.
Ironically, a large amount of girls in now as many have returned.
Hope you can pop in to the bar which really is the quiet oasis on Walking Street.

33 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Hi everyone.
Just to let you know that I’ve took the decision to close the bar at this present time, to comply with the Government’s drive to combat the spread of the covid-19 virus.

Technically I can open as i have a food licence, but, if I’m being honest, it didn’t feel right.

Le Pub is primarily a bar and isn’t set up well to be a fully blown restaurant.

If one of my customers caught the virus and spread it in the bar or one of my staff got it, I’d feel terrible. This really is a war, all be it with an invisible enemy.

If I end up sleeping on Beach Rd (I’m a long way from that by the way ) I would do so knowing I did the right thing.
Many of the staff sleeping in the bar for free and I’m providing food every day for them.
Don’t worry about me, I’ll be back soon enough to see West Brom win the Championship and Leeds loose in the play-offs.
Please keep yourselves and your families safe.
Phil

Good luck Phil. Selfless act thinking of the staff, well done you. 

Hope you are able to re-open as soon as practicably possible 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, misteregg said:

Hi everyone.
Just to let you know that I’ve took the decision to close the bar at this present time, to comply with the Government’s drive to combat the spread of the covid-19 virus.

Technically I can open as i have a food licence, but, if I’m being honest, it didn’t feel right.

If one of my customers caught the virus and spread it in the bar or one of my staff got it, I’d feel terrible. This really is a war, all be it with an invisible enemy.

If I end up sleeping on Beach Rd (I’m a long way from that by the way ) I would do so knowing I did the right thing.
Many of the staff sleeping in the bar for free and I’m providing food every day for them.
Don’t worry about me, I’ll be back soon enough to see West Brom win the Championship and Leeds loose in the play-offs.
Phil

Go and hunker down with some AC/DC sound tracks, some Jeff Astle's golden goals and Katie Price's XXX highlights.

You'll be fine mate worse things happen in Walsall !!! .... :default_drinks:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, misteregg said:

Hi everyone.

Phil

Phil,

if I see you on beach rd I will give you a pound or two,to see you through this shitty time,and when,you re-openyou can slip me a BG or three.

keep yourself and family as safe as you can mate.

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, misteregg said:

Hi everyone.

Phil

Class act!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Good luck Phil.

I am coming back down next month so if you would like to lock me in with you and your staff staff (female, i'll give Bee a miss)  I would be happy to oblige.

I can offer a few toilet rolls if you are running short. 😀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, misteregg said:

Hello again everyone.

Just to let you know that with the state of emergency declared in Thailand until the end of April the bar will be closed until that date.
There are still girls who are sleeping upstairs and I am making sure they are OK providing them food and free board and lodgings.

They seem to be in good spirits.

I’m receiving lots of messages from you either on here or on other social media and I’m very pleased to hear from you all. Please keep it up.

Speak to you all soon.

Phil.

Stay healthy young man .....:default_doc:.... and maybe the Baggies will be promoted one day..... :default_cheers:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1