Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

7 hours ago, misteregg said:

Hi everyone. It’s been a good 4 days so far. Every night been well worth opening. Sorry I’m not a great photo, taker but here’s one from Saturday night.37a484f9b152d93694b17a70c7a21ec3.plist
Don’t nag me about social distancing, it’s a bar, we have fun. Anyway, pop on down, all this month “minus the virus” all drinks, including lady drinks, 19฿ off

Thanks Phil.

I recognise more than a few of those faces . . . 😉

Looks like Bee has let a sheep shearer loose on his head . . . . 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, misteregg said:

Hi everyone. It’s been a good 4 days so far. Every night been well worth opening. Sorry I’m not a great photo, taker but here’s one from Saturday night.37a484f9b152d93694b17a70c7a21ec3.plist
Don’t nag me about social distancing, it’s a bar, we have fun. Anyway, pop on down, all this month “minus the virus” all drinks, including lady drinks, 19฿ off

...wish was there!  They’re not letting us in the country lol.  Our group from the states are/will be the last group allowed in, actually we’re having a huge second wave of infections atm. 

Cheers! and Hopefully see you end of the year!

Todd

• Like 1

Once again a big thanks to all who supported the bar these last few days. Definitely been worth opening, if only to see old friends again. It’s also good to see the staff getting some money.
I think these past few days have been the most rewarding of my time working and owning a business in Pattaya. Can’t wait for the borders to open so I can get to see many others.
Now I’ve softened you up, here is the hard sell..... still doing the -19฿ off all drinks including lady drinks this month. Plus we have great TVs, sound, aircon and Western standard toilets. We clean and disinfectant every hour. Our staff are friendly and welcoming. Great sport, in a non sports bar way.
See you soon.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I am meeting up with some friends in Le Pub this evening  ( Thurs) at 7.30. 

Feel free to join us if you are in town.

I have booked a hotel room so l don't have to drive home at a last minute rate of ...................350 baht  (plus taxes ) for a Superior room. How is that for desperate.

Edited by Jambo
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

Once again a big thanks to all who supported the bar these last few days. Definitely been worth opening, if only to see old friends again. It’s also good to see the staff getting some money.
I think these past few days have been the most rewarding of my time working and owning a business in Pattaya. Can’t wait for the borders to open so I can get to see many others.
Now I’ve softened you up, here is the hard sell..... still doing the -19฿ off all drinks including lady drinks this month. Plus we have great TVs, sound, aircon and Western standard toilets. We clean and disinfectant every hour. Our staff are friendly and welcoming. Great sport, in a non sports bar way.
See you soon.

That is the all important key, Phil. Those borders, the international visitors no matter from the country, need to be opened and all of us be allowed to enter without any restrictions.

I'm sure you have a ton of friends and mates from the four corners of the world all just chomping at the bit to grab a seat at your place and enjoy all the amenities to enjoy, as well as the friendly ambiance.

If they open up, WE WILL COME!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1