Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

I'd love to come ................ and also pay  a visit to Le Pub for the play offs ............ well done young Felipe on getting through the stormy passages and sailing to ......calmer waters .... 

blah blah ..doldrums .....choppy seas .... add your own sailing metaphors chaps. :default_cheers:

Edited by nampla69
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Britboy said:

I, Britboy, of the United Kingdom, and of sound(ish) mind and sound(ish) body, 2nd that motion . . . 

While writing those words, though my sentiment was in the right place, I suppose how that phrase reads can leave much to the imagination! 😄

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

I'd love to come ................ and also pay  a visit to Le Pub for the play offs ............ well done young Felipe on getting through the stormy passages and sailing to ......calmer waters .... 

blah blah ..doldrums .....choppy seas .... add your own sailing metaphors chaps. :default_cheers:

Ditto from me.

It's great to hear you are up and running Phil.

My best to you all. :default_drinks:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jambo said:

I am meeting up with some friends in Le Pub this evening  ( Thurs) at 7.30. 

Feel free to join us if you are in town.

I have booked a hotel room so l don't have to drive home at a last minute rate of ...................350 baht  (plus taxes ) for a Superior room. How is that for desperate.

It was a good night out Jambo. Always good to meet up with old friends, and Mr Egg is a fine host.

Looking forward to next time, perhaps with a curry thrown into the mix . . .

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/7/2020 at 10:27 AM, misteregg said:

Hi everyone. It’s been a good 4 days so far. Every night been well worth opening. Sorry I’m not a great photo, taker but here’s one from Saturday night.37a484f9b152d93694b17a70c7a21ec3.plist
Don’t nag me about social distancing, it’s a bar, we have fun. Anyway, pop on down, all this month “minus the virus” all drinks, including lady drinks, 19฿ off

Is Bee stood on a box?

• Haha 1

On 7/21/2020 at 11:53 AM, misteregg said:

15efb4fe3fa71b28f907768ffda0bdf5.plist
New lady Dtree.

Very nice Phil I must say . . . .

Look forward to making her acquaintance . . . . :default_fishing:

Congrats on West Brom too mate - it was real twitchy bum time for a while though . . . 

• Like 1

Very nice Phil I must say . . . .
Look forward to making her acquaintance . . . . :default_fishing:
Congrats on West Brom too mate - it was real twitchy bum time for a while though . . . 

I knew the wheels would fall off the Brentford wagon eventually. Thanks Dave.

46 minutes ago, misteregg said:

7f9a046807d913b85254969d68c85695.jpg
Fah will clean tour balls with the white gloves on. Covid-19 compliant.

She looks like a professional referee with those white gloves on. With the World Snooker Championship starting soon you might lose her to The Crucible Phil. She'd be much better than those stuffy Mr No Personalities they normally have . . .

• Like 1

She looks like a professional referee with those white gloves on. With the World Snooker Championship starting soon you might lose her to The Crucible Phil. She'd be much better than those stuffy Mr No Personalities they normally have . . .

Love the girls wearing those gloves.
  • Thumbs Up 1