Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

Don't know Ploy but in most cases the girls look better before although there are a few who have the money to keep their looks and probably also by being able to be choosy.

Saw some photos of her at a new sauna opening and she looked like she had put on weight, which is what all girls do after a boob job, or two in her case.
Lovely girl and good worker, but not my style to look at.

12 hours ago, Horizondave said:

Don't know Ploy but in most cases the girls look better before although there are a few who have the money to keep their looks and probably also by being able to be choosy.

Many moons ago a working girl told me "my body is my capital, so I take care of it" 

100% spot on.

These are so much better photo's of the girls in Le Pub. Some of the previous ones have done them no favors at all.

There really are some good looking girls and very friendly too.

I think Phil has a dance license.

How about a monthly sponsored "Get yer kit off,  Lock- in, horizontal Dance Competition'.

I would lob in1,000 baht as one of the judges.

Its been many a year since I was a judge at the FLB monthly dance competition. 🤣

• Like 2

These are so much better photo's of the girls in Le Pub. Some of the previous ones have done them no favors at all.
There really are some good looking girls and very friendly too.
I think Phil has a dance license.
How about a monthly sponsored "Get yer kit off,  Lock- in, horizontal Dance Competition'.
I would lob in1,000 baht as one of the judges.
Its been many a year since I was a judge at the FLB monthly dance competition. [emoji1787]

I do have curtains in the bar now and it has been suggested. Maybe for a party.
  • Thumbs Up 3