Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

On 8/15/2020 at 6:57 AM, misteregg said:

8b7f6b870af6754070c5a89ab55bc65e.plist
Saturday night.

What I like about this photo is the girls are all dressed without looking like sluts. Unlike other bars, not agogos mind you, where the girls are quite often clad in "come f*** me attire".

These girls leave room for the imagination, with just enough spiciness to raise the eyebrow and entice a prospective customer to come on in and have a good time.

Sometimes with advertising, it's what doesn't get displayed that can be the drawing card rather than having the goods all laid out.

As one who has enjoyed a nice time, both in the bar, and with a couple of the girls' company after, LePub provides a solid mix of attractive ladies with infectious personalities, a sparkle in their eye, a mischievous grin and deadly skills with a cue, as I was humbled a few times while playing pool with one of the girls on my last trip.

Pleasant memories for sure and looking forward to return for more, whenever that might be.

• Like 5

What I like about this photo is the girls are all dressed without looking like sluts. Unlike other bars, not agogos mind you, where the girls are quite often clad in "come f*** me attire".
These girls leave room for the imagination, with just enough spiciness to raise the eyebrow and entice a prospective customer to come on in and have a good time.
Sometimes with advertising, it's what doesn't get displayed that can be the drawing card rather than having the goods all laid out.
As one who has enjoyed a nice time, both in the bar, and with a couple of the girls' company after, LePub provides a solid mix of attractive ladies with infectious personalities, a sparkle in their eye, a mischievous grin and deadly skills with a cue, as I was humbled a few times while playing pool with one of the girls on my last trip.
Pleasant memories for sure and looking forward to return for more, whenever that might be.

Yeah. I hate the uniforms. I prefer for girls to express their own individuality. Sometimes the girl has a day when she just doesn’t feel sexy, so they dress like that, but they feel comfortable.
Some days they want to be sexy and show some skin. That’s ok.
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Britboy said:

Very pretty girls Phil . . 😵

The girl on the right is well studded . . . any others hidden away? 😉

I have the feeling there may be one on the tongue too . . . 🤭

Do like the odd body piercing 👍

No problem Phil and a great pic, thanks . . . 
I certainly recognise the lovely lady holding the sign . . . I'm assuming she must know it's me . . . [emoji6]
2k was a pretty good guess then. I'll give you the extra 10 baht when I'm next in . . . [emoji6]

Yes, that’s why I chose her.
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, misteregg said:

10cded03144c40cc32704a905c818ba9.jpg
We are showing this heavyweight fight tonight. Undercard starts at 1:00am with main fight ring all expected at 3:00am.
This feature is brought in conjunction with DAZN Thailand in full HD with no buffering and is exclusive to Le Pub.

Good for you Phil. Hope you get loads in for it mate.

• Like 1

9d4ac322cfa07cc3cbde319cff3982d6.plist

Happy weekends everyone. We have 14 girls tonight. Our bar is fully air conditioned, big 75 inch TVs showing music videos from 4 decades of music. Clean toilets to Western standard.
Fantastic cocktails for the ladies.
Pool table. All sports shown buffer free.
Clean and safe. Temperature check on entrance, please stay safe.
Le Pub. Soi Diamond

• Like 6

7 hours ago, misteregg said:

9d4ac322cfa07cc3cbde319cff3982d6.plist

Happy weekends everyone. We have 14 girls tonight. Our bar is fully air conditioned, big 75 inch TVs showing music videos from 4 decades of music. Clean toilets to Western standard.
Fantastic cocktails for the ladies.
Pool table. All sports shown buffer free.
Clean and safe. Temperature check on entrance, please stay safe.
Le Pub. Soi Diamond

There's only 9 left Phil . . . . Is someone having a pool party? 😉

• Like 1