Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

Friends, a big thank you to Nick Dean from the Assienda bar, who along with producer Martin, has invited me to spear in the live tv show TFI Pattaya on NDTVi Youtube channel.
I will be talking about how COVID-19 has affected Walking Street and hopefully get a few plugs for the bar.
It’s on 10:00pm Bangkok time

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 8/29/2020 at 11:37 AM, misteregg said:

Friends, a big thank you to Nick Dean from the Assienda bar, who along with producer Martin, has invited me to spear in the live tv show TFI Pattaya on NDTVi Youtube channel.
I will be talking about how COVID-19 has affected Walking Street and hopefully get a few plugs for the bar.
It’s on 10:00pm Bangkok time

Good work Phil, you got some great plugs in there mate.

• Like 2

Loved your mock "voice over" for LePub at the end. Better than Howard Miller could have ever done, and none of the irritating reverb that always accompanied his promos on tv.

Where is the Assienda Bar located? Pretty nice looking bar and some very attractive ladies.

Enjoyable interview Phil, nice job.

• Like 1

Loved your mock "voice over" for LePub at the end. Better than Howard Miller could have ever done, and none of the irritating reverb that always accompanied his promos on tv.
Where is the Assienda Bar located? Pretty nice looking bar and some very attractive ladies.
Enjoyable interview Phil, nice job.

Soi Chiapoom

59 minutes ago, misteregg said:

One thing I like about Fon is the way she walks. Very long legs, elegant strides.

So she gives the appearance of almost gliding across the room instead of walking.

That is a very sexy trait in and of itself! I'm sure she'll fit right in with your staff and crowd.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Let prosperity rain down on her ............ Phil will get it. 

Fon means rain in Thai so ....good luck to her.

Namps,

I will have her put back on the shelf,with a big reserve sign saying for the old aussie exstud,:default_party-smiley-048:

before you and that other stud boydeste get back over there.

her legs will look a lot better if they were wrapped around my neck. :default_blum:

regards

grayray

the last of the desperates :default_cheers:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Surprised 1

9 hours ago, misteregg said:

cabeca743d09248bb6eb5b1e69420780.plist
Now be kind you lot. This is new girl Fon.
No gogo stunner, but very slim, long legs, amazing smooth olive skin and no tattoos.
Not been working long. She’s shy and it took a lot to get her to pose for this.
Hello Fon.

I think she looks very very nice Phil, i particularly like the fact she has'nt covered her skin with those awful tats and she has a pretty smile 🥰

• Like 4

17 hours ago, misteregg said:

cabeca743d09248bb6eb5b1e69420780.plist
Now be kind you lot. This is new girl Fon.
No gogo stunner, but very slim, long legs, amazing smooth olive skin and no tattoos.
Not been working long. She’s shy and it took a lot to get her to pose for this.
Hello Fon.

She looks like a really nice lady Phil and lovely smile. Like her dress too, slightly revealing yet sexy all the same.

I'd buy her a drink and get to know her more, for sure . . . 

Good luck to her.

• Like 3