Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

57 minutes ago, misteregg said:

I have contracted dengue fever. I have not been in for three days and I’m pretty sick. Please support your local pub I’m going down and buying a few drinks even though I’m not there.

Thank you.

That's nasty shit, get yaself to hospital if you haven't already.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

Mr. Egg...hope you feel better very soon.

I contracted Dengue fever in Pattaya back in 2011. 

Bad sh*t that stuff...high fever, shakes, extreme joint pain, rashes...lost almost 10 kilos over the course of a month. Kicked my a**.

Not much you can do except ride it out & stay vigilant because it might lead to a hemorrhagic reaction that can be fatal.

A blood test is important because the blood count will determine how serious it might be.

• Like 5

Popped in tonight hoping that Khun Phil was back at the helm, alas not, back in Hospital and no

Brentford Fulham game on the boxes.........All the best Khun Phil, don't have the free Coronavirus  jab 

or Forrest will not come and say hello....lol....watch out for that 5g.........lol.....

• Like 7

Great way to lose weight Phil but I'm sure there are easier ways.

Nasty bloody thing dengue ..........you take care young man Pattaya needs you as do all Baggies to keep everyone's spirits up.

If you want any chicken soup sending over can arrange double quick.

Take care and sodding 2020 ........

• Like 3

9 hours ago, misteregg said:

Thanks for your best wishes.
Yes I took advice and went to hospital. Making a video about it today, I’ll post it here.
It will be a slow process.

Just caught up with this thread Phil and really sorry to hear this mate.

Take it easy buddy and hope you shake this thing off as quickly as possible.

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2020 at 11:07 AM, misteregg said:

Thanks for your best wishes.
Yes I took advice and went to hospital. Making a video about it today, I’ll post it here.
It will be a slow process.

Phil,

hope you're back up dancing soonest.

I picked up Cephalitis in LOS 1997,shit I was crook for 3 to 4 mths lost nearly 20kgs.

at first they told me I had this rare type of cancer in the brain,and I would probally not make to xmas,this was in October.

but by the months end in was Cephalitis ,shit if i was able I would have danced on the table,took me nearly 4 years to fully revover

Cephalitis.

caused by Insect-borne viruses: Arboviruses are spread by mosquitoes, ticks and other insects.

can also be caused by the Herpes complex,luckly I  proved negative to that shit.

I have thought about posting this for a few days,but seeing have beat it I hope you get back to great health quickly.

regards

grayray

• Like 2