Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

Visited Le Pub yesterday with my mate Sweatie to see Phil.
IMG_20201007_194918.jpg.afdd5d08704b7984b5fc3e9ad539f8ba.jpg
Good to see Phil but IMHO he should have been home in bed tucked up with a couple of willing nurses.
I speak from personal experience as a former self employed small business owner that you soldier on and make the best of things. That is exactly what Phil is doing.
Lots of nice looking girls in the bar. One started smiling and waving at me as soon as I walked in and never stopped. I had this feeling that maybe I should have remembered her from somewhere but for the life of me I could not recall. It got to me and eventually I whispered to Phil
"Who is that girl who keeps smiling and waving to me?"
"You had your tongue down her throat the last time you were in! " says Phil
I am buggered if I remember. [emoji1787]
Anyway, go and see yourself the nice line up if you are able.

555 nice write up Jambo
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hey Phil, just sharing a memory/anecdote from Sugar Babies.  You may remember this one.  I was having a drink and a look and you introduced me to an english guy and we were having a good chat.  Then a group of Chinese woman tourists (about 15) all came in together and sat down in a row on the upper tier.  I got the idea to have one of the Sugar Baby girls, while BAREly clothed, to squeeze her way past them all in the row.  You found the perfect girl who was willing for the modest tip of 100 Baht.  She really played it up pretending to "fall" into the laps of several of the ladies.  What was fun for us was watching the reaction of the Chinese ladies who had obviously just planned to watch from a distance, and found themselves with a very up close show.

Best 100 Baht I ever spent in Pattaya.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I was in sugarbaby one even with another bm when a group of japs walked in. They walked in, ordered a drink, each of them threw about 5k baht in the air. The girls went mental of course, they finished their drink and then left with no girls and very little interaction. Still to this day one of the most bizzare things I've seen a gogo bar. 

• Like 3
  • Surprised 1

7 hours ago, misteregg said:

Here is my latest video
Hired and fired, 10 years as a Pattaya gogo bar manager.

Blimey 15 years ago in X-Zone ............good little film as I followed your career since with gusto and a few San Miguels.

Thought that was you with hair on the left at first and then took a closer look ....it's ............ oh how the years have flown. Here's to the next 15 ..... :default_friends:

• Like 5

On 10/13/2020 at 4:52 PM, dcfc2007 said:

I was in sugarbaby one even with another bm when a group of japs walked in. They walked in, ordered a drink, each of them threw about 5k baht in the air. The girls went mental of course, they finished their drink and then left with no girls and very little interaction. Still to this day one of the most bizarre things I've seen a gogo bar. 

You must lead a sheltered life while in Pattaya then. :default_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

Hey Phil, just sharing a memory/anecdote from Sugar Babies.  You may remember this one.  I was having a drink and a look and you introduced me to an english guy and we were having a good chat.  Then a group of Chinese woman tourists (about 15) all came in together and sat down in a row on the upper tier.  I got the idea to have one of the Sugar Baby girls, while BAREly clothed, to squeeze her way past them all in the row.  You found the perfect girl who was willing for the modest tip of 100 Baht.  She really played it up pretending to "fall" into the laps of several of the ladies.  What was fun for us was watching the reaction of the Chinese ladies who had obviously just planned to watch from a distance, and found themselves with a very up close show.
Best 100 Baht I ever spent in Pattaya.

Hi mate. Genuinely don’t remember that but it sounds like something I would’ve done.

I was in sugarbaby one even with another bm when a group of japs walked in. They walked in, ordered a drink, each of them threw about 5k baht in the air. The girls went mental of course, they finished their drink and then left with no girls and very little interaction. Still to this day one of the most bizzare things I've seen a gogo bar. 

Yeah I remember those guys they’re still here in Pattaya and do the same thing every now and then in Windmill
  • Thumbs Up 1

Was in X Zone , sitting a fair distance away from the fisting table .... one guy put his mobile phone inside a condom .. the girl inserted it ( it wasn't a small phone ... ) and one of his mates rang it ... must have been on vibrate judging by her reaction ...  555

I actually got a special phone but the club and it vibrated and I got guys to ring the number.
  • Like 2