Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

6 hours ago, misteregg said:

There are a few that agree with you and I think I f**led up the livestream on Wednesday night. But, subscribers are up 600 in four days and Memberships has been a success (to be honest it surprised me)
Anyway, the livestream is free next week.
I appreciate your comments, as always and I do listen.

Watched the latest NDTVI stream, one of the panelists Simon Land was putting forward a view that all live streams would soon be banned on the grounds of illegality. 

He didn't seem to want to give his reasoning but did come out with part of it, shortly after. The lack of dissension he got from Nick and the Scottish fella was interesting

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, Blue Streak said:

Should be some good banter tonight when I pop in for the second half of the

Sheffield Utd, Leicester game...lol....an earlier result in the EPL today....

West Bromwich Albion
Crystal Palace

That's not a typo.........

You should have left after the first half ...... big North London derby later .... second half should be good.

• Like 1

Watched the latest NDTVI stream, one of the panelists Simon Land was putting forward a view that all live streams would soon be banned on the grounds of illegality. 
He didn't seem to want to give his reasoning but did come out with part of it, shortly after. The lack of dissension he got from Nick and the Scottish fella was interesting

Simon came into my bar and did a video as well. Lovely guy.
Don’t really think the streams will get stopped by this, but may receive the interest of the Boys In Brown because of the money changing hands.
Nick’s great guy but usually watching for the bell rings on the live streams!
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

Don’t miss tonight’s YouTube livestream, with special guest, Adam from Cherry Bar, aka Hammer.
It’s live tonight at 2:15am Thai time, 7:15pm UK time, 2:15pm Eastern Standard Time.
Search for LePubPattaya on YouTube and join in.a0a550c090ec73f7d08e2c378a9d281d.jpg

Will you be discussing Big Sam🤔

• Haha 1

On 12/16/2020 at 3:49 PM, misteregg said:

Don’t miss tonight’s YouTube livestream, with special guest, Adam from Cherry Bar, aka Hammer.
It’s live tonight at 2:15am Thai time, 7:15pm UK time, 2:15pm Eastern Standard Time.
Search for LePubPattaya on YouTube and join in.a0a550c090ec73f7d08e2c378a9d281d.jpg

That big man has been going strong for years, fair play to him.

• Like 1

On 12/16/2020 at 3:49 PM, misteregg said:

He's called Hammer for a reason ...... nice bloke been around years.

Is that Canterbury Tales Cafe Bookshop bloke still around ...???... another Hammer from Kent not Essex.