Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

Menu is just basically pie and chips (triple cooked homemade) or mash (homemade ) .......

Why don't you just cook them properly the first time, then you wouldn't have to do them twice more? 🙂

• Haha 5
  • Surprised 1

On 6/2/2021 at 7:53 AM, misteregg said:

Hi everyone. Sorry for not posting, I had a problem being able to post. It may have been my imcomptitance. Apologies.

Just to let you know that the bar is open at the moment, as a Resturant and only serving soft drinks.

I reaplied for the Resturant licence again as it had expired. I'm the only bar/restaurant open on Walking St, so it's a bit lonely. I noticed right away that there was no foot traffic during the night time whatsoever , so I open at midday and close around 7:00pm. Not making millions, but have no rent and the girls are working for tips and drinks as they are getting money from the YouTube channel. 

Menu is just basically pie and chips (triple cooked homemade) or mash (homemade ) or scotch eggs.

Thats all. Gonna start doing a chicken dish soon. 

We have one or two girls waitressing a day. So that's it. I remember the end days of Secrets and I think it's important to just keep going, open the doors and the customers do come. Many really just showing support, but many just passing by.

I estimate about Auguest for alcohol sales then October the main Walking St should open up.

It's ok here, a few girls looking for a date, if your thinking of coming over. Some good times the last few weeks.

How do you make mash and scotch eggs??

OK mash I get just butter and salt I hope and not olive oil and pesto or ...... but scotch eggs. Not easy to make.

M and S do lovely runny ones will bring you some over in 2025 when the borders reopen.

Thought you might be doing a crafty fondue for the landlord by now ...... 

Namb, Bob Palmer makes the scotch eggs.

I make the mash with spuds, butter and a dash of cream.

By the way, this is the only thread I can comment on, I’m not able to comment of any other. 
Not sure why, I’m sure it’s a technical glitch. I will send a ticket to the IT department.

Thanks to John Luke for all the updated photos of the sign, I use them on my YouTube channel.

Here is the full menu. Gordon Ramsey would be proud !!!

8C662860-BD30-4069-A260-507A726D35B3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1

6 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Namb, Bob Palmer makes the scotch eggs.

I make the mash with spuds, butter and a dash of cream.

By the way, this is the only thread I can comment on, I’m not able to comment of any other. 
Not sure why, I’m sure it’s a technical glitch. I will send a ticket to the IT department.

Thanks to John Luke for all the updated photos of the sign, I use them on my YouTube channel.

Here is the full menu. Gordon Ramsey would be proud !!!

8C662860-BD30-4069-A260-507A726D35B3.jpeg

Menu looks good.

As for the posting problem on other topics. I've seen BM's on PA post on occasion about the same problem on that forum. Perhaps @Whitespider can chime in here what they did to resolve the problem on PA.

51 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Menu looks good.

As for the posting problem on other topics. I've seen BM's on PA post on occasion about the same problem on that forum. Perhaps @Whitespider can chime in here what they did to resolve the problem on PA.

I have had communication from Whitespider; PA did have the same issue however it resolved itself.  The matter has been raised with software providers. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Oh my Buddha ... scary news............... all the very best to me old Baggie mate.

Loads of love to Phil and his alter ego Mr Egg.

Cut back on the old Scotch eggs Phil and get well soon. !!!

Oh, that is terrible news.

I was with Phil a week ago today on my last night in Thailand.

The pressure on owners in the entertainment sector in Pattaya is huge. Phil has been doing his best to stay afloat whilst supporting the girls that worked for him in the better times.

Get well soon my friend.

ps

Further to the above I received a message from a mutual friend mentioning surgery? Hopefully not necessary.

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

According to his youtube channel, Phil had a minor heart attack and is on blood thinners. Doctors have kept him in the hospital for observation as to how he reacts to the thinners. Phil says he is fine and more bored at the moment than anything and anxious to get out of the hospital and back to Le Pub by the weekend.

• Great Info 3