Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

19 hours ago, Mrmango said:

Now that is one sexy spinner!

No tats, flat stomach, and nice tits from what I can see. How much is the bar fine?

If you have to ask you cannot afford it.

So they say. 🤣

Her horizontal dance card is going to get booked up bloody damn quick me thinks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/19/2022 at 2:29 PM, misteregg said:

Also, I have recruited mamasang Moulie after she left her old job. 
Welcome  to her. 

CBE5C058-95B3-4FD1-80EB-C0027DC6FD7F.jpeg

3057F3C9-98B5-482E-825B-18F9B8968952.jpeg

DAB7FF62-42A5-437C-B5D3-F54288BA605B.jpeg

Moulie was the person who welcomed me to FLB bar on the first night of my first ever visit to Pattaya back in 2003. She was more than Mamasan in those days and made me feel very much at home.

"Come" she said " You must meet the Manager."  😄

Nothing beats your first trip!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, misteregg said:

Don’t ask. Expensive. 500 baht barfines next door. 

Ah....gotta use similar bar fine tactics that the major players on WS use, to discourage the staff from all leaving with a customer too early. Will there be a drop in the bf amount once it reaches a certain time at night, such as after midnight, or 1 am?

Could I assume that overall drink prices will be a bit higher than next door as well? Not to worry Phil, if I visit LePub, I'll stop in the new place as well.

At least you won't have a long commute from one bar to the other as I'm sure your presence will now be split between the two places.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, lazarus said:

I've seen it with my own eyes @@ a number of times...😵

Every Thai woman has an inner lesbian just lickin' to get out. 😛

I am not sure I would have gone as far as that but it is quite common to find a Thai girl that has had a relationship with another girl. I don't think that Thai's would themselves see that as being at all unusual.

Let a group of Thai girls have a few drinks inside them and you may well find your partner passionately kissing one of the other girls at some stage in the evening.

If it is your Thai wife be very, very careful about then suggesting would you like us to take her home with us tonight? Just as likely to get "You don't love me any more?" and then don't talk to you for three days!

I am not sure anymore if any farlang really understands Thai women. For instance They ALL seem to have an uncontrollable temper buried deep inside them. Isn't that right Mr Egg  :default_excl: . Just be thankful if you have not seen that side of them.

Thai women are great but they are all nuts.:default_biggrin:

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Two posts above yours, picture @john luke took of one of the Milk greeters. Photos of the ladies on Milk's FB page (link).

0B0A1640-Edit.jpg

I assumed that photo was inside Le Pub.

Personally I look forward to seeing what the inside " Milk" looks like on this forum on a normal night with the girls and customers.  Presumably it is open now?

3 minutes ago, Jambo said:

I assumed that photo was inside Le Pub.

Personally I look forward to seeing what the inside " Milk" looks like on this forum on a normal night with the girls and customers.  Presumably it is open now?

Girls are topless inside , you can't take pictures, same with all businesses like this ..

4 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Girls are topless inside , you can't take pictures, same with all businesses like this ..

Good point.

Never had to give thought of that  being an ( absent ) expat for 15 years. I would have previously just wandered in and seen for myself.

In all honesty, the sight of a dozen or so topless girls is neither here nor there. I was more interested in "Milk's" looks with regard to atmosphere/ambience in the evening now its open. It is a very unusual layout and the only photo's we have doesn't show the bar in its finished state. I am sure it must be more "warm" and "welcoming" than those initial photo's.

Maybe even "touchy/feely" 🤣

Feedback anyone?