Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

1 minute ago, nampla69 said:

From experience ....ahem or so my friend told me it is the just the normal drinks price and great value.

You'll like it as will the take aways because the girls are not snobby at all and some good pool players too. I am crap at pool mind. 

Good to hear, thanks. 

Mr Egg, you have met me, but 1 in 1000000, you won't remember. My question is, if I bring some take-away to your bar, will her drinks be at normal price?
I have heard some GBOs want to charge ladydrink prices for nonBGs.
Just checking like.
Cheers

Normal drinks prices mate.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, penanggai said:

Mr Egg, you have met me, but 1 in 1000000, you won't remember. My question is, if I bring some take-away to your bar, will her drinks be at normal price?

I have heard some GBOs want to charge ladydrink prices for nonBGs.

Just checking like.

Cheers

there used to be a sign in the ladies toilet of Tims , telling girls they could still have LDs even if they didnt work there ... mine started ordering their Lady Cocktails .. soon put a stop to it .. I havent heard of beer bars doing it before 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 9:43 AM, Stillearly said:

there used to be a sign in the ladies toilet of Tims , telling girls they could still have LDs even if they didnt work there ...

This kind of scam goes on all over town.  For example, if you look at the ads for short-time hotels, they often have Thai fine print at the bottom saying that girls who bring farangs there get a kickback. 

Best one is the pushcart vendors who sell those big fook-off stuffed animals.  Ever wonder why they look so ratty if the vendor is selling them every night?  It's because when a farang buys his date a stuffed animal, she can bring it back and get a portion of the money back from the vendor.  So, they're the same stuffed animals sold and returned month after month.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2