Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

Met Dave the Rave  a few times back in the day top lad. Will BM Stickman be invited to the World Cup in Le Pub on Sunday ??

I belive he may have met Dave the Rave and have a passing interest in cricket as he bowls a mean leg spin google does young P. :default_bow:

• Like 1

Met Dave the Rave  a few times back in the day top lad. Will BM Stickman be invited to the World Cup in Le Pub on Sunday ??
I belive he may have met Dave the Rave and have a passing interest in cricket as he bowls a mean leg spin google does young P. :default_bow:

Stick is invited but I’m not sure he’ll show as he’s in NZ perminatly .
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, misteregg said:

Thanks for the photo Blue Streak and nice seeing you last night.

I am still testing the doors and different scenarios like loud music outside and airflow for smoke etc but basically I’m thrilled with them. The bar is so much cooler and the noise reduction is amazing, -80db

There still the problem of a physical barrier which is something I have to get used to and I have to weigh up the disadvantage of walk-in customers possible being put off, with the positives of those customers who do come being more comfortable and hopefully coming more often and staying longer.

I’m going to make a big post about them once I’ve completed testing and the etching of Logos etc is complete.

One thing I wanted to stress. My prices will not increase. So a full aircon bar with beer bar prices. A real great place to meet with friends before heading to WS or to bring a date when you want a quiet place to talk and chill out.

Whilst I  appreciate you are still experimenting Phil,would you be able to clarify whether smoking is still  allowed  behind the partially  open  glass  doors ie "inside"?

• Like 1