Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

Not been in this bar before cos stay up soi bukhao end, been going to Thailand to long to bother with walking street anymore. However there are 4 of us over in November so will be giving this bar a visit. 113 days to go. See you then  😀 

• Like 1

Not been in this bar before cos stay up soi bukhao end, been going to Thailand to long to bother with walking street anymore. However there are 4 of us over in November so will be giving this bar a visit. 113 days to go. See you then  [emoji3] 

Simon, Come on over , the more the merrier.

15 hours ago, misteregg said:

There still the problem of a physical barrier which is something I have to get used to and I have to weigh up the disadvantage of walk-in customers possible being put off . . . . .

That was my first thought, along with the loss of interaction between each side of the glass.

• Like 1

Actually, I'm not so sure about people "heading to WS", if already settled in comfortable surroundings, a pleasing musical volume, great chat, cold beers, a welcoming staff, tasty appetizers if hungry, ladies who have engaging personalities, clean washrooms, a big screen to watch videos or sports.......is it any wonder if your bar becomes a DESTINATION SPOT rather than a place to stop off for one or two before moving on?
That you are spending money to enhance your place to make it the best it can be for a customer while so many spots are closing all over town, and putting value on that person being a returning customer, speaks volumes to your management abilities. Professional, courteous, excellent value.....just goes to show that no matter how far you are along as being your own boss of a bar, you are never too far removed from being a customer yourself and wondering what improvements, no matter how slight they might be, you could make to present the best pub experience a customer can have if they decide to walk into your establishment for a drink.
And Ivan can still smoke 'em if he's got 'em!

Thanks for your kind words Smoothie.
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Actually, I'm not so sure about people "heading to WS", if already settled in comfortable surroundings, a pleasing musical volume, great chat, cold beers, a welcoming staff, tasty appetizers if hungry, ladies who have engaging personalities, clean washrooms, a big screen to watch videos or sports.......is it any wonder if your bar becomes a DESTINATION SPOT rather than a place to stop off for one or two before moving on?

That you are spending money to enhance your place to make it the best it can be for a customer while so many spots are closing all over town, and putting value on that person being a returning customer, speaks volumes to your management abilities. Professional, courteous, excellent value.....just goes to show that no matter how far you are along as being your own boss of a bar, you are never too far removed from being a customer yourself and wondering what improvements, no matter how slight they might be, you could make to present the best pub experience a customer can have if they decide to walk into your establishment for a drink.

And Ivan can still smoke 'em if he's got 'em!

Agree mate,it was always one of my first destinations,but it was hot when the sun was up ...the enclosed air con will boost afternoon trade from this old curmudgeon and his friends 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/27/2019 at 7:09 AM, Al McReady said:

Are you gonna be around in November Cliff?

17 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

thats about the time Ill be there too...be great to catch up 

7 hours ago, boydeste said:

Hopefully I will be kicking about a similar time too so there could be a decent crowd. Would be nice to cross paths with a few new faces.

Right then guys, i'll "tell" wifey she's going shopping in Patts for her birthday at my expense of course lol, she ain't gonna disagree 🤣 why don't we arrange a meet up in Le Pub on the 29th Nov, it would be great if we can all meet up and anyone else if they are about, all would be welcome, i'll even buy a round !!!

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Right then guys, i'll "tell" wifey she's going shopping in Patts for her birthday at my expense of course lol, she ain't gonna disagree 🤣 why don't we arrange a meet up in Le Pub on the 29th Nov, it would be great if we can all meet up and anyone else if they are about, all would be welcome, i'll even buy a round !!!

My dates are from the 1st to the 25th Cliff,bugger.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 2