Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

By request I’m now selling this alcohol free Heineken, 00.
Not a beer drinker myself but those that are and don’t want too much alcohol in a night, say it is a great tasting alternative.

Received only negative comments on Facebook saying they’d never drink alcohol free beer, so clearly this isn’t for you, like those people who don’t drink coffee I guess.

Don’t worry, I still sell a big range of beers with plenty of alcohol in them.

But if you’re driving or just too pissed and want a break, we sell it. Your comments appreciated.

b29b34bccca0a557334fae47418c9cfb.jpg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Not a beer drinker myself but those that are and don’t want too much alcohol in a night, say it is a great tasting alternative.

Received only negative comments on Facebook saying they’d never drink alcohol free beer, so clearly this isn’t for you, like those people who don’t drink coffee I guess.

But if you’re driving or just too pissed and want a break, we sell it. Your comments appreciated.

good move imo

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, misteregg said:

Great, happy with that. 

Will be getting some off you in January.

There's only so much, diet coke, soda water or soda water and lime a retired drinker such as myself can drink in a night out. 

I can also feel.one of the 'gang' again :default_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

Great idea Phil 👍

13 hours ago, Krapow said:

Great, happy with that. 

There's only so much, diet coke, soda water or soda water and lime a retired drinker such as myself can drink in a night out. 

Bingo, its a great idea for teetotalers.  

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Krapow said:

Great, happy with that. 

I have tried the alcohol free beers/ciders but it just makes me crave a real beer,it gives me the taste.Its fine for those without a drink problem who want to cut down,but i can't get on with them.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

I have tried the alcohol free beers/ciders but it just makes me crave a real beer,it gives me the taste.Its fine for those without a drink problem who want to cut down,but i can't get on with them.

Yea, totally understand that, the whole ritual, the euphoric recall to give it it's correct term, nevermind actually being in a bar as well. 

No way would I have tried it early days when I first got clean and sober. But well past that stage now. You'll get to that stage as well, you're early doors. 

Then you'll be like me, trying different 'soft drinks' as there's only so much diet coke you can drink. 

I'm probably tempting fate, but I don't think there's anything that would happen in my life that I couldn't handle without resorting back to alcohol or drugs. Probably something extremely good happening would be more of a worry in that regard, than something bad. Like if I won the lottery, first thing I'd do is book rehab for 6 months later 

Joke! :default_biggrin: 

Sorry Mister Egg for the threadfucks. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

47 minutes ago, rajs123 said:

Hope that Schweppes will introduce Diet Schweppes Manao. I love that drink but the regular one has too much sugar in it. 

This trend about Diet, Light, No sugar, meat without meat, vegan burgers etc....   What world do we live in ?  Soon somebody will come up with Jack Daniels light or JD without alcohol ! 

Anyway Schweppes belongs in Gin, and Coke in Whisky.  And the regular one ! 

Concerning beer without alcohol, it was already available many moons ago when I was Navy, nobody would have dared to drink it in front of his mates ! Hahahaha.....

• Great Info 1

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Concerning beer without alcohol, it was already available many moons ago when I was Navy, nobody would have dared to drink it in front of his mates ! Hahahaha.....

Buts thats complete bollocks ... it's great to have a choice .... I was / still am a pretty big drinker , but would never disparage someone for not drinking ... 

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Buts thats complete bollocks ... it's great to have a choice .... I was / still am a pretty big drinker , but would never disparage someone for not drinking ... 

I agree with you now, at 66.  But even now, a bit of a buzz is nice when with a few mates. 

Not speaking about rolling under the table !

And a nice steack with a Diet Coke ? Beurk....😫😫😫😱😱

But I have always lived in an environment where enjoying a few drinks was a normal part of life, and only very few were teatotallers.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2019 at 1:14 PM, misteregg said:

A great idea. Please don't let those birds serving it get it mixed up as when I arrive in November I intend to be on the piss every night.

• Like 1