Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

On 9/16/2018 at 5:15 PM, misteregg said:

Thanks for the replies lads.

Just to let you know I now have Belkin quick wireless recharging pads throughout the bar if you have a Qi enabled smartphone. 

I think it is only iphone and top of range Samsung S6 and above that has it.  I have the new Huawei P20 and it does not have it!

7 hours ago, misteregg said:

OK. My terrible photography skills are legendary. This is my new PR GIRL Pen and I can assure you it's a lady even though I've made her look like a geezer. She looks better in the flesh, very tall and big fake tits. 

IMG_0043.jpg

IMG_0044.jpg

Pen 2 PR.jpg

PR .... is that Public Relations or Prick Raiser

7 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Le Pub supports every phone made since Alexander Graham Bell started messing about with handsets.

He also has some carrier pigeons if all else fails ....... 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

Yes - I quite like the birds in the place 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Baggies doing well ....loads of Brentford fans on my train tonight ...... could be  a few thrillers in Le Pub in the months ahead.
Penalty shoot out last night Man Ure and Derby was amazing ....... only ever watch the Ryder Cup on the last day .....
822047485_ScreenShot2018-09-26at20_45_05.png.b98e04526b7a3c2c9bd31677dd6d5f5c.png

Get the feeling it could all be over by Saturday lunchtime. The Ryder Cup that is, not the Baggies push for promotion

4 hours ago, misteregg said:

Have you seen the latest Championship table, Nambla?

Championship is better ...... you'd miss all those Millwall and Rotherham games and their lovely fans ......... 🍻 anyway Ryder Cup was great long live our glorious Europe !!!!!!!

I remain your humble ...... 😇

• Like 1
  • Haha 1