Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

Another Champions League week is here. I noticed we were the only bar on Waslking St showing it last time as it's moved from True this year.

Please pop in to watch. All matches can be shown.

I would if I could but I can`t. :( Hopefully though I will be in to Watch Liverpooll in the Champions league final again in May, with a better outcome this time.

Edited by Binlid
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Griffin said:

Yes indeed, with 6 Ukers in the team of 12, fxxk Europe lol

NB - Apologies for the TF Phil but it was needed imo lol

Knew that would get you posting .............. 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨 ............ wonderful French Open course and next one in 4 years is in Italy I believe. La dolce vita and all that.

Europe United in triumph ....... up the Hammers !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nampla69 said:

I've got the Private Eyes packed and a new one out today ....... Lord bless Le Pub guv'nor.

Just heard Steve Bruce has been sacked so rejoicing among the Baggies ......... 🎂

My ex in Birmingham used to be his cleaner when he managed a small club from over Small Heath ( Bham City) I went round her house to see my son and I asked if I could the football on. When the camera cut to Brucie in the dugout she said "oh my god, thats Steven, I clean his house"

14 minutes ago, Painter said:

3 days may be pushing it, but I'll try and bring you a few copies of the  Daily Sport!!

Ah yes, the Sport. Happy memories. I used to do voice overs for them on TV back in the day.

"In this week's SUNDAY SPORT...how to tell if your mother-in-law is an alien" 

Not my proudest moment.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, misteregg said:

My ex in Birmingham used to be his cleaner when he managed a small club from over Small Heath ( Bham City) I went round her house to see my son and I asked if I could the football on. When the camera cut to Brucie in the dugout she said "oh my god, thats Steven, I clean his house"

Did she do his ironing as well ??....... somebody threw a cabbage at him last night so laundry as well ....... 😎

• Like 1

On 10/5/2018 at 6:04 PM, misteregg said:

we normally open 2pm on a Sunday.

What about the rest of the week I ask as I think many may be looking to have an early beer, but think most bars in and about WS only open in the evening.

As I for one think your bar would be a very good place to start the night off.

JDM

4 hours ago, JDM said:

What about the rest of the week I ask as I think many may be looking to have an early beer, but think most bars in and about WS only open in the evening.

As I for one think your bar would be a very good place to start the night off.

JDM

Hi JDM, we open 2pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and 4pm Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday

• 2 weeks later...