Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

On 6/19/2019 at 1:24 PM, misteregg said:

My ladies may not be supermodels, but are very friendly, talkative and very friendly.
May camera shy girls in the bar every night as well.

4802056843c13fa4205812ef58dddda9.jpg
b0b053041e4d5e08ab925bf1f658df28.jpg04e7d051a32dd77d23b9748c0e97c850.jpg

I can confirm that there are many younger ( not under age ) in the bar that do not wish to have photos taken attending the bar.

JDM

• Like 1

On 5/31/2019 at 4:22 PM, misteregg said:

3a6daaed5bb754c86fe4fe1ddfd3f85c.jpg
This lot are in the bar tonight, with live cricket, great music videos (the best system), aircon and all night beer bar prices.

You say all night beer bar prices !!!!!!.

Nice of you for being polite to your competitors and not saying it however I will.

Your prices are less than a lot of beer bar prices that are charging  around town and certainly WS area.

JDM

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 6/20/2019 at 3:38 PM, misteregg said:

Thanks JDM, I’ve got a regular photographer working on retainer for me now so hopefully I can get the camera shy girls to pose. Glad you enjoy the bar and see you soon. Phil

No problem my mate.

Egg Heads, have to stick together 55555.

JDM

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:16 AM, misteregg said:

Bartender Bee works here now and Aei used to work at Mistys.

Phil,

Bee,one half of the "flowerpot men" a good bloke took Baz and I to the fights one night we had one of the best I've had in Pattaya,well a no lady night.

poor old Baz all night on his phone because he was waiting for Ben to put his pay in the bank.

we had a great feed at Leng Kee restaurant and a gallon of beer,well me,Baz was drinking spirits Bee was driver so no drink.

Baz took a lot of photos,but ended up taking a beach Rd lady a and lost his camera.

regards

grayray

• Like 2

WE ARE OPEN
Hope you get to sample our snacks menu which is available till we close between 3:00am- 4:00am

Don’t forget we have a great line up of friendly girls, pool table, the best music video system in Thailand, Aircon, draught cider, great cocktails, best WiFi on Walking St, wireless charging at your table, spotlessly clean toilets, a brand new TV system showing all this weekends cricket, golf, Tour de France and rugby.
Plus 75 inch tv and JBL sound system, AT THE RIGHT VOLUME LEVEL.

See you this weekend.

7cfa0b1eba0b2d9557468f63d7166ae2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Ok, so is it just me or does anyone else see the figure of a cute little gals body bending over to the left and exposing a beautifully formed rear end and slowly slithering out of her dress and letting it fall to the floor. I can see her left arm and further to the left her long blond hair cascading down to her ankles

All this while pretending to be a depiction of chefs hat on the menu........    

528c9e0854fcbc0dab5141a130e61465.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1