Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Right then guys, i'll "tell" wifey she's going shopping in Patts for her birthday at my expense of course lol, she ain't gonna disagree 🤣 why don't we arrange a meet up in Le Pub on the 29th Nov, it would be great if we can all meet up and anyone else if they are about, all would be welcome, i'll even buy a round !!!

havnt fixed my dates yet but i will do my best to be there

• Thumbs Up 2

Sounds like a great time, my 55th is Dec 1st, wish I could make it at that time myself,  but the DomRep will be on the agenda two weeks after that for me.

But in just a few more weeks, that 4th weekend of August, there should be a few distinguished gentlemen around in desperate need of a cold beer to help fight off the summer heat.

And I'll be around too!

• Like 2

On 7/27/2019 at 7:09 AM, Al McReady said:

Are you gonna be around in November Cliff?

On 7/28/2019 at 12:56 AM, boydeste said:

Hopefully I will be kicking about a similar time too so there could be a decent crowd. Would be nice to cross paths with a few new faces.

23 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Right then guys, i'll "tell" wifey she's going shopping in Patts for her birthday at my expense of course lol, she ain't gonna disagree 🤣 why don't we arrange a meet up in Le Pub on the 29th Nov, it would be great if we can all meet up and anyone else if they are about, all would be welcome, i'll even buy a round !!!

23 hours ago, Al McReady said:

My dates are from the 1st to the 25th Cliff,bugger.

22 hours ago, Ivan the terrible said:

havnt fixed my dates yet but i will do my best to be there

Right then guys forget the 29th Nov i'll take wifey out locally with some friends up here on her birthday, we'll come down any when in Nov when we're all available. It would be good to meet up for a few drinks and a chinwag in Le Pub, any boardie who is around would be most welcome.

When you've firmed up your dates let us know Ivan/Boydeste. 

• Like 5

Bag packed will be in from tomorrow for the next 5 nights if anyone is around
and wishes to avoid me you know what to do ..........:default_527: .... few good lads turning up and of course free Twiglets (if you can prise them away from Phil). 
thumbnail.thumb.jpeg.cc0a3e437e0e0e0c1bfd61f5733d5b25.jpeg

See you soon Namb.

On 7/29/2019 at 8:51 PM, nampla69 said:

Bag packed will be in from tomorrow for the next 5 nights if anyone is around

and wishes to avoid me you know what to do ..........:default_527: .... few good lads turning up and of course free Twiglets (if you can prise them away from Phil). 

thumbnail.jpeg

@nampla69 I have sent you a PM.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Had a great time last night as usual in LePub in the late hours after a crawl with some friends. It was great seeing young Phil again. I bought Dao, Su, and 4 other girls a few rounds of drinks. Had good fun chatting with them sitting down outside. The new retractable glass doors look real nice. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Had a great time last night as usual in LePub in the late hours after a crawl with some friends. It was great seeing young Phil again. I bought Dao, Su, and 4 other girls a few rounds of drinks. Had good fun chatting with them sitting down outside. The new retractable glass doors look real nice. 

Must have just missed you. I went for some food as fading ++++ glass doors look great.

:default_drinks:Saw Big John who was in there for the second half of something ....

Edited by nampla69
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, nampla69 said:

Must have just missed you. I went for some food as fading ++++ glass doors look great.

:default_drinks:Saw Big John who was in there for the second half of something ....

Bet Big John can't wait for the second half of the opening game of the season.😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Stealers, thanks for coming and being such a great guy. Hope you can make it on Friday for the “big show” 555
Nambla, thanks for the Twigletts, they’re coming out on Friday, I may need some salty snacks.
Still experimenting with the glass doors, had them open and closed last night. Not too much noise from over the road but if the sound levels are compromised I will take action to keep it a nice lively but quiet environment.
Got some pictures of the girls coming soon from
Dave the Rave.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Is that you in the Liverpool shirt ??? Another great night with Señor John Luke among others .....what a lovely man and his other half.

Friday night is Fireworks Night around 8pm..... arrival of BritBoy and a reunion with my "friend" ...... Pretty Bitch is coming as are a few others hopefully young Steels from Pittsburgh too..... 

seats in the Bleachers can be booked from 7.00pm.... San Migs on me .... spent a fortune in there last night but worth every Baht. :default_drinks:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1