Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

On 7/28/2019 at 6:08 PM, Pumpuynarak said:

Right then guys forget the 29th Nov i'll take wifey out locally with some friends up here on her birthday, we'll come down any when in Nov when we're all available. It would be good to meet up for a few drinks and a chinwag in Le Pub, any boardie who is around would be most welcome.

When you've firmed up your dates let us know Ivan/Boydeste. 

I'll be back in Pattaya from mid-November on and look forward to seeing you again, as well as any others around at that time...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Is that you in the Liverpool shirt ??? Another great night with Señor John Luke among others .....what a lovely man and his other half.

Friday night is Fireworks Night around 8pm..... arrival of BritBoy and a reunion with my "friend" ...... Pretty Bitch is coming as are a few others hopefully young Steels from Pittsburgh too..... 

seats in the Bleachers can be booked from 7.00pm.... San Migs on me .... spent a fortune in there last night but worth every Baht. :default_drinks:

Yes a good evening.  

Glad we were able to sort out Brexit and many other world problems as well as review the miners strike and the ripper tapes.  I think I forgot Hillsboro.

Thanks also to @misteregg who as always was the perfect host.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

I'll be back in Pattaya from mid-November on and look forward to seeing you again, as well as any others around at that time...

Its a date G, hope all is well with you it will be great to see you again, let me know your dates mate and we can all hopefully get together in Le Pub.

5 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

Good to see this nice establishment getting visits from members.

I'm still hoping by my next trip a branch has been opened on the darkside somewhere near our house.

Not a bad idea. I see some great franchise opportunities. Le Pub - Darkside, Le Pub - LKM, Le Pub - Nakula, Le Pub - Jomtien, and Le - Pub - Nirun should just about cover it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, misteregg said:

I have no plans to expand, quite happy with my little bar.
Whose coming tonight for the “entertainment “?

Good idea.

One of my best pals owned a bar for 30 years. Never changed a thing. Got the place running proper and ran it well. Steady loyal customers for decades.

Why f**k up a good thing ?

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I wish i was with her lol what a cutie.....

Le Pub gal.PNG

Khun C,

your wifey has me on a earner, to keep nibs on ya.

so you will have to kickin a large wedge or I will have to honour my word and tell the wifey you are day dreaming again :default_good::default_acute:

regards

grayray

• Haha 2

Great news for rugby fans.
I have just subscribed to be an official venue for watching the Rugby World Cup 2019.
Matches starting at 2:00pm /4:00pm and 6:00pm Thai time.

We now have a fully air conditioned bar and it’s happy hour during the games.
All games have full English commentary on our Pro Dolby JBL system.
It’s going to be a relaxing alternative to the crowded sports bars.
I look forward to seeing you in Sept/Oct/Nov
Phil

• Like 2