Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

Phil, just returned back home from my trip to Thailand and Kenya this past Friday night. Just wanted to say how enjoyable it was when I came into your bar a few times last month. Wonderful and attentive staff, very comfortable with the new sliding door keeping the warm air outside, great music videos and friendly ladies. Was also a real treat to run into Larry, Barsie and after more than 10 years since I last saw him in Secrets drunk as a skunk, that old ass licker himself, Jason L.

Overall, great fun, tremendous value, top shelf camaraderie among fellow boardies who happen to be there at the same time or just with your customers in general. A fantastic time!

Look forward to the next trip over, possibly in March.

Hope you enjoyed the fudge.

Cheers mate!

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 4

5 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Phil, just returned back home from my trip to Thailand and Kenya this past Friday night. Just wanted to say how enjoyable it was when I came into your bar a few times last month. Wonderful and attentive staff, very comfortable with the new sliding door keeping the warm air outside, great music videos and friendly ladies. Was also a real treat to run into Larry, Barsie and after more than 10 years since I last saw him in Secrets drunk as a skunk, that old ass licker himself, Jason L.

Overall, great fun, tremendous value, top shelf camaraderie among fellow boardies who happen to be there at the same time or just with your customers in general. A fantastic time!

Cheers mate!

How was Kenya ? i love the place. Wifey and i have always enjoyed ourselves in Phil's Le Pub, thats why we keep going back. The gals are a great friendly bunch and we always buy the ones that sit with us a few drinks for their company (wifey knows the score as she used to work in WS)

Its a well run bar and always welcoming.  

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Cheers mate!

Thanks Mr S . It was a pleasure.
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Cheers mate!

though brief was great catching up see you next trip 

• Like 2