Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

Just now, Krapow said:

When's that mate?

funny you should ask that.pukky has a new job,and has had for a few months.we had good news yesterday, that she can have 3 weeks off when she wants.i cant wait much longer but wont pay Christmas flights.realisticly it will be march or songkran.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, matthewh said:

funny you should ask that.pukky has a new job,and has had for a few months.we had good news yesterday, that she can have 3 weeks off when she wants.i cant wait much longer but wont pay Christmas flights.realisticly it will be march or songkran.

Mid January is quite cheap, that's when we are going, a few others as well.

Be good to see you there.

Boom!

• Like 2

On 9/17/2018 at 8:54 PM, Sherlock said:

@eyes4thais Is the P20 any good?

I have no problem with it!  It takes very good photos in low light or dark without a flash. Also has some nice features like program to switch on and off at set times.    The phone also has duel operating templates, say work or private.  So what ever code or fingerprint you enter opens work or private.  facial recognition will obviously only work on one template.  very handy to keep all my Thai secrets safe on one phone. You can also duplicate app, say like line or whatsapp.  keeping one for uk contacts and locking the other for Thai contacts. This is is addition to duel template. 

It also has smart cover function, which transfers the incoming call display on screen to the cover itself. The clever part is it is in a different place on the cover than it was on screen. No wires or batteries in cover.

The one down side is no wireless charging, which was very usefull on my old S7, but at least it has the new USB-c connection, so the charger can be inserted either way up!

Of course not only is it full of bloater ware, but i am also being spyed on by China! ..... God I hope mangobollox dont reply to this, or this site will be shut down as well!  

Sorry my phone is the P20 Pro

Edited by eyes4thais
  • Like 2

On 9/21/2018 at 10:05 PM, nampla69 said:

Le Pub supports every phone made since Alexander Graham Bell started messing about with handsets.

He also has some carrier pigeons if all else fails ....... 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨

In a few years then you will be able to get Scotty to beam me over?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Just back fromPattaya today 😞

I had some great nights in Lepub. Phil is a great host and his girls are the best fun I have ever had with girls in a bar. I Managed to barfine a couple and had a wonderful time with the beautiful ladies...and the Jamesons is damm good too.

Glad you had a good trip 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Starshine said:

I had some great nights in Lepub. Phil is a great host and his girls are the best fun I have ever had with girls in a bar. I Managed to barfine a couple and had a wonderful time with the beautiful ladies...and the Jamesons is damm good too.

Not been in Patts since Phil opened his bar,but it does sound a good bar.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Starshine said:

More fun than Butterfly Bar Soi 6 ???? ...on a par anyway no doubt. Agree gem of a bar ......... Secrets empty ??? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, misteregg said:

fb7b9b19a33740de7805e5490fc98597.jpg3d9c9152c3557a0ff38331372be804d1.jpg
Happy Christmas everyone

Phil,

they look like the normal PJs I go for down soi yamotto,so hopefully they are still aound when I finally get doc clearance,but feel in my water that they will all me grannies by/if that happens LOL LOL

regards

grayray

• Like 1

On 12/19/2018 at 7:02 PM, Starshine said:

It was hilarious mate.  We must do it again soon!

Merry Christmas Phil, hope ya have a great high season.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2