Le Pub soi Diamond Pattaya

misteregg

On 2/6/2023 at 6:07 PM, Jambo said:

As somebody who would always be interested in feedback as to the goings on and how Le Pub and the place next door are doing this forum appears no longer to be the place to look.

I presume I am looking in the wrong social media platform? 🙂

Milk doing okay?

Personally 2 very very quick visits to say hello to Moullie, at 145 a bottle I didn't hang around,

seems to be a place the longer ones there investing in the stable the more that could be revealed .....

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/6/2023 at 6:07 PM, Jambo said:

As somebody who would always be interested in feedback as to the goings on and how Le Pub and the place next door are doing this forum appears no longer to be the place to look.

I presume I am looking in the wrong social media platform? 🙂

Milk doing okay?

Really not sure what you want to know .. MrEgg hasn't posted on here for a couple of months , so obviously if you join his Discord group or become a paid up member of his you tube site you will get the info you seem so desperate for  .. 

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I just don't see how a "talking to topless girls bar" would work in Pattaya , when you can walk a few metres to Windmill and lick them out .. but hey I'm just a tourist 

It did seem like a stab in the dark as far as throw some idea against the wall and see if it sticks.

I've read elsewhere that Phil got a sweetheart deal from the owner/landlord and nothing to lose really.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2023 at 7:31 PM, Horizondave said:

So, Milk is for sale, that was quick. Thought Phil was proud of his accomplishments. Was he just the manager and somebody else put the money in.

Maybe I am missing something here.

All his own Money and had the option to establish and flip it from day one.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, boydeste said:

All his own Money and had the option to establish and flip it from day one.

He must have been doing well then as I thought he was struggling at le Pub during Covid etc. Maybe his YouTube exploits have brought in extra revenue and he has been investing, good business.

9 hours ago, Horizondave said:

He must have been doing well then as I thought he was struggling at le Pub during Covid etc. Maybe his YouTube exploits have brought in extra revenue and he has been investing, good business.

It didn't happen over night. It took him quite a while to do the refit because he was doing it as and when he had some money after covid.

His YouTube kept him and more importantly his staff afloat during Covid and continues to add revenue!

Edited by boydeste
  • Thumbs Up 5

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

It didn't happen over night. It took him quite a while to do the refit because he was doing it as and when he had some money after covid.

His YouTube kept him and more importantly his staff afloat during Covid and continues to add revenue!

I think Phil found his calling doing informative YT videos. I've no doubt it also helped him mentally get through the depressing times of lockdown.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 2/7/2023 at 9:06 PM, Stillearly said:

I just don't see how a "talking to topless girls bar" would work in Pattaya , when you can walk a few metres to Windmill and lick them out .. but hey I'm just a tourist 

Well that was exactly my thinking as well if you include the top shelf pricing for drinks.

I thought I would let someone else say it first. 😉

Except, I would skip Windmill and get the baht bus from visiting Phil in Le Pub to Soi boomerang for starters.

Back to the future ...................... touchy, feely hostess bars.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Well that was exactly my thinking as well if you include the top shelf pricing for drinks.

I thought I would let someone else say it first. 😉

Except, I would skip Windmill and get the baht bus from visiting Phil in Le Pub to Soi boomerang for starters.

Back to the future ...................... touchy, feely hostess bars.

Spooky , I've just come from there ..  💋🍆💦

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...

Sorry that I haven’t been on here for a while. I’ve been a very bad boy and I will sit on the naughty step.

to address a few of your comments, MILK is doing OK actually six months now and still here. Another three agogos have opened on soi diamond since I opened and all  closed, so I must be doing something right!

Larry is correct it is for sale and it’s been for sale really from day one as I picked it up pretty cheap as I haven’t really hid that fact, and now I’m looking to see if anybody would like to pick up a bargain!

so many bars out that don’t have the correct licensing, staff or even open so I think it’s definitely one to look up!!!!!

we had a really good high season in both bars and February was the best even better than high season. But now things are pretty rubbish. One of the worst weeks I’ve ever had recently. But pretty much the same everywhere and I’m sure things will pick up during Songkran.

I’m going to include some photos of the girls from both bars and a little food and drink as well. I hope you enjoy them.

I’m going to England for Songkran,  but will be back on 20 April so always happy for anybody to pop in and say hello.

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, misteregg said:

[...]

If I’m being honest, it’s not the people on here that are the problem, but I found the user interface to be very old and clunky, so that’s why I haven’t really been on here.

I like this user interface, I regularly watch YT videos, but haven't found you there, the remainder I don't use, I don't like the interface.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/7/2023 at 11:49 AM, misteregg said:

Thanks for looking everyone. Just to address another couple of issues, the prices in MILK are deliberately high, because that’s a sort of clientele I’m looking for.
With no disrespect or judgment on anybodys spending habits, it’s just an expensive bar for customers that want that, it’s not going to be appeal to everyone, I know.

That opening paragraph sends shivers down my spine. Exactly the words uttered by a certain Cambodia Bar Owner of dubious reputation. I wonder how that worked out?

Mind you, I sort of understand ..........I wouldn't like to drink in a bar that would admit degenerates like me. I have to mix with the other down and out board members next door. 🤣

I am curious?

Apart from not having to mix with the likes of me what do these high spending clients get for their top shelf prices in Milk? I would have thought at the very least one might expect "top shelf" pussy ready, willing and able.

Maybe the good looking ones are camera shy?

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1