how24111

Washing Machine-12 Kilo-LG brand- Perfect condition

Washing Machine-12 Kilo-LG brand- Perfect condition. Only used 2-3 times a month. Like new-never repaired. Product#  WF-T1277TD....Asking 10,000 baht. I can NOT deliver to you. 

20190901_170506.jpg

20190901_170555.jpg

20190901_170615.jpg

20190901_170638.jpg

20190901_170847.jpg

Cracking machines... 

Got one in Udon Thani... had it for a good 6 or 7 years and never a problem.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Cracking machines... 

Got one in Udon Thani... had it for a good 6 or 7 years and never a problem.

Same here.  I am reluctant to sell it but it is one less thing to move.  The problem is I will then buy a new machine at my new location and who knows what luck I will have. This machine has worked flawlessly.  

There's got to be a joke about being rinsed somewhere here, but I'll leave that to the chaps on Live....

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, how24111 said:

Same here.  I am reluctant to sell it but it is one less thing to move.  The problem is I will then buy a new machine at my new location and who knows what luck I will have. This machine has worked flawlessly.  

Where are you moving too..?

if you get some Thai to ask for the baht bus delivery...

We sent all our things up to Udon from Pattaya and it cost nothing at all, i goes it was 3 or 4 trips over a month... 

34 minutes ago, Lanzalad said:

Where are you moving too..?

Not sure yet but somewhere around Pattaya...

I have some nice condo apartments for rent I could cut you a deal.

Take a look at my website.

JDM

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, JDM said:

I have some nice condo apartments for rent I could cut you a deal.

Take a look at my website.

JDM

Thanks,  I also have some condos for rent. I have a dog.  It is surprising slow right now.  For the first time in years, I have a Nirun condo empty for several months.  The room is very nice and I can't find a renter for 5000 baht.  Good Luck with yours.  

I'm hearing it's apparently a classic model like an old Mustang, and you have a lot of interest elsewhere?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, how24111 said:

Thanks,  I also have some condos for rent. I have a dog.  It is surprising slow right now.  For the first time in years, I have a Nirun condo empty for several months.  The room is very nice and I can't find a renter for 5000 baht.  Good Luck with yours.  

I see I thought you may be looking for a very high quality real one bedroom condo I have two in VT2B one is available now and one will be soon.

I have 4 dogs 2 German Shepherd and 2 Siberian Husky.

There are a lot of houses up for rent near me In Huay Yai at very good rental prices if this would interest you I can take a few photos and send you my mate.

JDM

20 minutes ago, JDM said:

There are a lot of houses up for rent near me In Huay Yai at very good rental prices

Is there any flooding problems there ??  Do the houses rent for under 10K monthly ?  I am paying 7K, halfway up the hill on soi khao Talo.

56 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Let’s see if we can beat 3 pages of dribble.....

I'm guessing you're referring to another site.  Yes,  a lot of posts about nothing there.  Bored members that have nothing better to do than pick apart whatever is posted.  Kind of a waste of time.

17 hours ago, how24111 said:

Not sure yet but somewhere around Pattaya...

Very easy and inexpensive, IMHO, to hire a baht bus or small truck to move your things around Pattaya. PM me if you would like contact info for either baht bus or truck that we use to haul people, beer and chairs out to Hash House Harrier runs.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Very easy and inexpensive, IMHO, to hire a baht bus or small truck to move your things around Pattaya. PM me if you would like contact info for either baht bus or truck that we use to haul people, beer and chairs out to Hash House Harrier runs.

Thanks !!!   I  will PM you when it's closer to moving time. Thanks.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/2/2019 at 4:52 PM, how24111 said:

Do they take a small dog ???

Sorry no I don't know of any codes that allow pets.

JDM.

• Thanks 1

On 9/2/2019 at 10:52 AM, how24111 said:

Do they take a small dog ???

9 hours ago, JDM said:

Sorry no I don't know of any codes that allow pets.

JDM.

Don't think he was talking about a pet?  I've taken back a few small dogs to my Condo!

• Haha 1