One Year Anniversary

john luke

And thanks to you @john luke and the rest of the Mod team, @Nickrock as well, and of course that old rascal @Nightcrawler who is currently undergoing some health issues, but assured me over the weekend he's hoping to be back posting soon. 

There's not much moderation needed here, thankfully, but what there is, is done quickly and efficiently without favour IMO. 

Thanks again!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, john luke said:

Firstly my thanks to Phil and Tommy ( @Lanzalad @tommy dee) for setting up the forum.  This involved a great deal of hard and concentrated work.

Finally health has been an issue with a number of members; hospital treatment is never pleasant and I am sure everyone would wish all the best in this regard.

Great post, JL.

I'd just like to add my thanks to Phil and Tommy for creating this forum, which has given me hours of entertainment over the last year.

And to the mods who have kept it on the straight and narrow.

And to @Thinkingallowed who did so much to get the nascent forum off the ground.

And to echo what you say about admin, mods and members who have been affected by health issues - some of which have been mentioned on the forum, and some not.

• Like 4

Thanks for mentioning me ! Indeed it feels sometimes lonely to be in the opposition..... But as a refugee on here, I know when to lay low .  I mean, I wouldn't want to be deported to Issan for instance 😁😁😁

Naah, 95% all good on here !

And allows me to practice my english language skills in a more refined way than with the red flags ! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Really enjoying the forum.

Good being  in a largely civil place, free from the unpleasantness, trolling and pointless bickering.

Have been genuinely touched by how friendly and welcoming people who didn't know me from Adam have been at meet-ups. Could mention several people here but special call-out to @Al McReady who seems to find some good in even the worst of us😍

This is the Love Forum after all 😀

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Well done to all the guys involved in getting this together, good to see personalities from all over the world. In this time for all of us no matter where you are from, with all of the crap going on in the world, this place on this forum feels real comfortable. 

@john luke Thanks for the shout out, I am not Ansel Adams, but I try hard to capture some fun times, at least for me....like yesterday LOL! 

IMG_3377.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Well done to all the guys involved in getting this together, good to see personalities from all over the world. In this time for all of us no matter where you are from, with all of the crap going on in the world, this place on this forum feels real comfortable. 

@john luke Thanks for the shout out, I am not Ansel Adams, but I try hard to capture some fun times, at least for me....like yesterday LOL! 

IMG_3377.jpg

No semi naked chicks in that pic, are you ill? 

• Haha 3

regarding my membership here I was going to quote Julius Henry Marx.

thought better not sometimes, Mods have a short fuse,having already had a short holiday,i would not like another one now,

I also wish to congratulate those in charge for starting up this forum

GOODONYAMATES

regards

grayray

42 minutes ago, grayray said:

regarding my membership here I was going to quote Julius Henry Marx.

thought better not sometimes, Mods have a short fuse,having already had a short holiday,i would not like another one now,

I also wish to congratulate those in charge for starting up this forum

GOODONYAMATES

regards

grayray

5555  but we arent a club 😉