One Year Anniversary

john luke

3 hours ago, tommy dee said:

5555  but we arent a club 😉

you got it,maybe not a club,but it is membership and I was just being a bit different.

shit! I've been different for 70years rather get a laugh than tears,smile before a scowl,

Groucho makes me laugh and smile

regards

grayray

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Knew Mike would not let us down,😀

Purple hair girl for me,she's a stunner.

Have to say she is so naturally beautiful that even if her hair was rainbow coloured she would look fantastic. For sheer fun value though the girl second from left with the great looking box and butt would get my vote any day.

As an add on I think we should all make it our mission to take at least one shot of a stunner (with her permission) the next time we are in SE Asia. I will try to take a few when in Angeles in December. Mine will likely be in a bar though and not prior to or after any dirty deeds lol

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Many many thanks to ALL concerned for a great friendly forum, particular thanks to helpful posters, long may it continue.

I know its an old one but......

T - Together

E - Everyone

A - Achieves

M - More

Bravo ! Now can you forward that to them gentlemen in that fancy building near the Thames ? .....

Oops, ok, ok, wrong thread....😀😀

• Haha 1

On 9/2/2019 at 12:33 PM, Krapow said:

Contentious, me???

I'm the least argumentative poster on here, as are my threads. 

Anyone says different, we can take this outside! :default_biggrin:

I would take you up on that offer Krapow but it’s a bit chilly out there and at my age I need to be careful not to get a cold on my chest. 🤣

Thanks to everyone involved in setting up Thailand-247 and all those who post on it. 

🤗👍🏆🥇

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

and we will have to do it one day before either of us gets a call from the grim reaper lol

do you think they maybe near LePub,in November? shit NO that backdoor man Namps could be around :default_268213:

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Haha 1

• 5 months later...