Boardie get-together in Pattaya in November

Pumpuynarak

It is my intention to try and get a boardie get-together in November on a night w/c Monday 18th in Phil's Le Pub, Soi Diamond. Those available and interested could you please advise this thread, ALL BOARDIES WELCOME. I've already been advised by 2 BM's of their availability so come on guys lets say hello to each other and spend a few baht in Phil's great bar. 

What do ya think ? 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

It is my intention to try and get a boardie get-together in November on a night w/c Monday 18th in Phil's Le Pub, Soi Diamond. Those available and interested could you please advise this thread, ALL BOARDIES WELCOME. I've already been advised by 2 BM's of their availability so come on guys lets say hello to each other and spend a few baht in Phil's great bar. 

What do ya think ? 

Monday is a quiet night in most bars so that might be a good one to pick and suit me as I am due to be making the move  "UP Country" towards the back end of November.

A chance for me to say Hi and goodbye so count me in. :default_drinks:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Pumpuynarak said:

What do ya think ? 

Count me in - look forward to it.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, barsie said:

Sadly I’m in Bali. Have a good 1 guys.

And not even telling me ?

November in Thailand is nono for me, renewal of my yearly visa here.

I may come down in Dec, when my son will be on holiday. 

Edited by Thai Spice
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

There's a group of us that are going to Angeles and Subic on the 11th returning on the 17th will be around on the 18th sounds like a good idea

God willing, I will be in PI with Larry so should be OK for the 18th too!

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Jambo said:

Monday is a quiet night in most bars so that might be a good one to pick and suit me as I am due to be making the move  "UP Country" towards the back end of November.

A chance for me to say Hi and goodbye so count me in. :default_drinks:

You moving up to the border Danny ?? leaving lovely BangS ??? ..... you'll miss the sea ..... be a lot less expensive country.... :default_friends:

Its looking good guys, so shall we confirm its Monday 18th November, don't want to set an arrival time as its Pattaya we're talking about, i plan to get there no later than 9pm as wifey will have to eat her mountains of Thai food first otherwise she'll turn to stone lol, i'll be more than happy with Eileen's wonderful offerings, i never eat early when in Patts.

I trust this is all ok with you Phil ? Should be a blast guys, i'm really looking forward to meeting up with you guys and support a great bar and gaffer.  

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Its looking good guys, so shall we confirm its Monday 18th November, don't want to set an arrival time as its Pattaya we're talking about, i plan to get there no later than 9pm as wifey will have to eat her mountains of Thai food first otherwise she'll turn to stone lol, i'll be more than happy with Eileen's wonderful offerings, i never eat early when in Patts.

I trust this is all ok with you Phil ? Should be a blast guys, i'm really looking forward to meeting up with you guys and support a great bar and gaffer.  

I will get there about 8pm so no doubt you would like Phil to open a bin for you to buy me a few cold ones in the interim.

Cheers! :default_drinks:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Looks like 9 boardies to date guys, hopefully more will be available as time goes by. I've asked Phil to put on some bar snacks for us at my expense, its the least i can do for such a fine body of men lol

I'll have wifey with me so if any want to bring along any company feel free to but if not no probs, she knows the gals in the bar and actually quite likes male company 🤣

• Like 1