Boardie get-together in Pattaya in November

Pumpuynarak

2 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

BUMP its 3 weeks today guys so can we have some idea of confirmed attendees and whether you'll be accompanied or not so i can give Phil an idea for bar snack catering purposes.

Now i appreciate this is Pattaya and we should'nt make plans too far ahead but for those who are in a position to confirm would you kindly do so. 

ALL BOARDIES WHO ARE IN TOWN ARE WELCOME, it would be great to see ya. Failing to plan is planning to fail lol

Well I will definitely be there and so will my mate Sweatie (John) and almost certainly another friend well known to many attending.

Cliff - see my PM

Well you will see it  but not for 10 minutes or so. :default_biggrin:

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Al McReady said:

Will be there with bells on 90% sure @Nadia will be there too.

The only thing necessary for me is cold beer and good company.

Will be just like a London get-together............well there's the girls I guess and the warm weather.......Bugger 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Might be better to get a firm count on attendees a few days before the big event.

I agree, i fully intend to do that FBWY, this request is purely interim to give some idea to Phil regarding catering and to remind/inform boardies that might not have seen the thread that ALL ARE WELCOME. 

Edited by Pumpuynarak

2 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Too bad most of my "admirers" wont be there...The minutes of meeting would be interesting 😄😄😄😄

It has been my experience over the years that the most irritating, annoying, argumentative. legends in their own mind, must have the last word, forum members are really very nice guys when you meet them face to face.

I am sure that applies to you. :default_blum:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Jambo said:

It has been my experience over the years that the most irritating, annoying, argumentative. legends in their own mind, must have the last word, forum members are really very nice guys when you meet them face to face.

I am sure that applies to you. :default_blum:

BINGO

Damn....wish I could be there. Seems to be many bm's who's posts I've read here and the "other" board for several years who I think would enjoy meeting face to face. A lot of guys here who have a wicked sense of humor online who I'm sure are just as entertaining talking to in person.

I know with such a mix of personalities and friendships, and perhaps new one's starting over some of Phil's very cold adult beverages, it will be a great evening at Le Pub.

For those who aren't fortunate enough to be there, I certainly hope there will be a few pics taken of the festivities that get posted.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Glasseye said:

We should consider doing something like this every 3 or 4 months. Just so that over time more of us can make some of them. And support Phil for all the free French fries.   😋

Well i'm certainly up for it and your spot on with the fact that more of us would have the possibility of making it. I'm also a great believer in supporting great farang bars and their gaffers not to mention some pretty gals lol  

• Thumbs Up 1

Our esteemed boardie Jambo has kindly offered to come on board and help with the cost of providing bar snacks for us all, many thanks mate, its appreciated and i know i can speak for all of us.

So COYBOARDIES, those in town are ALL WELCOME, in fact more than welcome :default_458:

We'll have a blast :default_party-smiley-048:

• Thumbs Up 3

14 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Our esteemed boardie Jambo has kindly offered to come on board and help with the cost of providing bar snacks for us all, many thanks mate, its appreciated and i know i can speak for all of us.

So COYBOARDIES, those in town are ALL WELCOME, in fact more than welcome :default_458:

Nice gesture Jambo,will buy him a drink on the night.

• Thumbs Up 2

16 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Right you lot since i've had another really appreciated offer wishing to contribute to the catering costs i'm gonna categorically state that Jambo and i are taking care of it we have our reasons, no arguments whatsoever, got it :default_458:  

Just sayin like :default_071:  

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Right you lot since i've had another really appreciated offer wishing to contribute to the catering costs i'm gonna categorically state that Jambo and i are taking care of it we have our reasons, no arguments whatsoever, got it :default_458:  

Just sayin like :default_071:  

Love is in the air.    😍

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 6:15 PM, Pumpuynarak said:

Where's Mike (Yessongs) when ya need him ? lol 

The last pics I put up here, did not get 1 response, nobody likes me anymore Cliff......I was so depressed I was thinking about dumping wifey, moving to Korat and start doing "Yabba" with you while sitting around a cement table drinking Leo's 😢

On 10/31/2019 at 1:32 AM, Glasseye said:

Sure wish he could be there.

Yeah I wish I could be there too, one day for sure when back in Thailand we can all get together hopefully. Really enjoyed the 2 Secrets Anniversary parties I went to, great guys. 

Have a great time gents......

• Thumbs Up 2