Boardie get-together in Pattaya in November

Pumpuynarak

22 hours ago, Yessongs said:

The last pics I put up here, did not get 1 response, nobody likes me anymore Cliff......I was so depressed I was thinking about dumping wifey, moving to Korat and start doing "Yabba" with you while sitting around a cement table drinking Leo's 😢

Yeah I wish I could be there too, one day for sure when back in Thailand we can all get together hopefully. Really enjoyed the 2 Secrets Anniversary parties I went to, great guys. 

Have a great time gents......

A toast to you Mike. Cheers !

Just walking around Bangkok for a few days sure makes me glad I can return home. Friggin traffic around here is unfucking real ! Getting worse every year.

• Like 2

It has been my experience over the years that the most irritating, annoying, argumentative. legends in their own mind, must have the last word, forum members are really very nice guys when you meet them face to face.
I am sure that applies to you. :default_blum:

This

18 hours ago, misteregg said:

Look forward to seeing you all.

But how will we know "who is who" ?

No probs for you with me as i'll be dressed up as Angus Young from ACDC, i've just cleaned up me Gibson SG guitar (anything goes in Pattaya)

Just sayin like🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Pumpuynarak
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/15/2019 at 9:45 AM, forcebwithu said:

Only 34 days, 10 hours, 14 minutes and some odd seconds to go, at the time of this posting. :default_beer:

BUMP, see ya Monday night guys and gals, wifey and i are looking forward to it. ALL ARE WELCOME, if ya in town come along and say hello.

fellows,i hope you all have a great night in Le Pub,the owner is just a wee young lad who is struggling to make his 1st millon :default_dirol:.

now I wish the bastard quacks here had a bit of humour about themselves they [the bastards] would have allowed me to fly, BASTARDS.

now all you great and good fellows buy the staff many drinks,the wee Khun Egg needs the profits from to-night to pay a deposit on a new Jag sports.

so drink up and enjoy the night NO finger work either,pay the BF first

see you all on the merry go round--------- soonest

stay well fellow

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Thumbs Up 1