• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Glasseye

Dorian

On 9/7/2019 at 1:53 AM, tommy dee said:

all the effort gone to waste.. and your posts were good too, just in the wrong section.  politics goes in politics, and this thread, unless I am blind, aint in the political section.  nice to see u on the board Ray..  I missed ya ( seriously)

I'm not in the politics section.  Did my posts get moved or just deleted?  Hmmmmmm...

No matter, facts don't need me to push them, they are what they are.  😉

1 hour ago, Rompho Ray said:

I'm not in the politics section.  Did my posts get moved or just deleted?  Hmmmmmm...

click on the forum pages, then politics, then join :)  yes any polticial posts here were deleted as it was heading for a Thread F.  cheers

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, tommy dee said:

click on the forum pages, then Clubs, then politics, then join :)  yes any polticial posts here were deleted as it was heading for a Thread F.  cheers

On 9/7/2019 at 6:53 AM, tommy dee said:

all the effort gone to waste.. and your posts were good too, just in the wrong section.  politics goes in politics, and this thread, unless I am blind, aint in the political section.  nice to see u on the board Ray..  I missed ya ( seriously)

6 hours ago, tommy dee said:

click on the forum pages, then politics, then join 🙂 yes any polticial posts here were deleted as it was heading for a Thread F.  cheers

6 hours ago, fygjam said:

Nooooo!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rompho Ray said:

Ya said you wouldn't :default_527: :default_biggrin:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Nooooo!

7 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Turns any thread into a "last post wins" going by a previous nom de guerre on another forum.

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2019 at 6:46 AM, Krapow said:

And I didn't.  Simply squashed some TDS I ran across in the general inmate population.  If people are able to contain their TDS to the politics section, it won't escape on my account.  I ain't in there, ya see...

Edited by Rompho Ray
  • Haha 1

katmandu and anyone else.  we made it clear politics are for the politics threads only.  ray was decent enough to comply, we expect same from all

otherwise as on other boards, every thread will be f'd with anti pro whomever.  which is pants for everyone else

thanks

Sign in to follow this