NFL

Stillearly

16 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

A bit surprised the Vikings pulled of the upset against the Saints. 

My next weekend predictions: 

Vikings at 49ers ~ 49ers

Titans at Ravens ~ Ravens

Texans at Chiefs ~ Chiefs

Seahawks at Packers ~ Seahawks  😀

+1

Hope the games continue to be entertaining after what was an often dull regular season.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 1/5/2020 at 6:07 PM, Steelers4Life said:

A bit surprised the Vikings pulled of the upset against the Saints. 

My next weekend predictions: 

Vikings at 49ers ~ 49ers

Titans at Ravens ~ Ravens

Texans at Chiefs ~ Chiefs

Seahawks at Packers ~ Seahawks  😀

I’m with you except I hope GB takes it at home. Hoping KC goes far this year, mainly because #76, Larry the Doctor, grew up 5 minutes from me east of Montreal. He was going to retire young, but even doctors don’t make $41m USD over 5 years. Genius of a man, and 6’5 325 lbs to boot. Amazing story

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I’m with you except I hope GB takes it at home. Hoping KC goes far this year, mainly because #76, Larry the Doctor, grew up 5 minutes from me east of Montreal. He was going to retire young, but even doctors don’t make $41m USD over 5 years. Genius of a man, and 6’5 325 lbs to boot. Amazing story

I am hoping for a Chiefs vs. Ravens AFC Championship battle. A Jackson and Mahomes showdown will be fun to watch. Good luck to the Doctor and KC. IMO if that match-up materializes, the winner will go onto win the Big Dance. 

• Like 1

On 1/4/2020 at 11:50 PM, Steelers4Life said:

Lamarvelous Jackson and Co. will eliminate  lose to the Titans next weekend. But kudos to Tennessee for knocking off the Pats.

Not so marvelous tonight along with so many dropped passes to boot. The Titans look for real. They are going to have to reckoned with in the AFC championship game. Texans or KC might  have their hands full with Tennessee.

7 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Not so marvelous tonight along with so many dropped passes to boot. The Titans look for real. They are going to have to reckoned with in the AFC championship game. Texans or KC might  have their hands full with Tennessee.

You think 3 weeks without real snaps for many of the starters made them rusty? 
I know you want to rest the big names to avoid injury & rest up, but in this case.....

Whatever, Titans were 9 point dogs, not the biggest upset ever, but the surprise of the whole year no doubt. 14-2 teams don’t get bounced often

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Whatever, Titans were 9 point dogs, not the biggest upset ever, but the surprise of the whole year no doubt. 14-2 teams don’t get bounced often

No they don't. But the Titans came into this game relaxed with that "What do we have to lose?" attitude. That can make teams dangerous. They even had a little fun with it with that Henry jump pass. Resting players was the talk all week. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. 

6 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

No they don't. But the Titans came into this game relaxed with that "What do we have to lose?" attitude. That can make teams dangerous. They even had a little fun with it with that Henry jump pass. Resting players was the talk all week. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. 

I like that attitude Steels.

Lets see if it works for me next fall,when I offer all the gogo stunners 1K LT. 
Nothing 2 lose, worst they can do is say no

🙏

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I like that attitude Steels.

Lets see if it works for me next fall,when I offer all the gogo stunners 1K LT. 
Nothing 2 lose, worst they can do is say no

🙏

Be relaxed, nothing to lose. Few fake plays, a jump pass and you'll be down at the line of scrimmage in no time. :default_party-smiley-048:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1