NFL

Stillearly

19 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Unreal.....KC in almost guaranteed FG range to go up by 8, idiot gets a personal foul for 15 yards, and Henne throws an awful pass for a pick

Great game and Henne came good when it got squeaky bum time. Yes shocking Hail Mary pass but then he came good .....

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, jcolorado said:

Never never. But I ain't much of a Packers fan either. This year I will root for the Bills.

Cool.....like I said growing with a Dad that loved Joe Namath, I had no choice but to love the Jets, and I hated Bills, Pats, Dolphins. But 30 years later, for some reason I like this new Bills team, especially Allen & Diggs

Should be an awesome game, and now Mahomes has to worry about his skull AND turf toe

Oh.....Packers on the move

30 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Cool.....like I said growing with a Dad that loved Joe Namath, I had no choice but to love the Jets, and I hated Bills, Pats, Dolphins. But 30 years later, for some reason I like this new Bills team, especially Allen & Diggs

Should be an awesome game, and now Mahomes has to worry about his skull AND turf toe

Oh.....Packers on the move

Shoulda gone for it on 4th down from the 8. 

Go Allen.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, jcolorado said:

Shoulda gone for it on 4th down from the 8. 

Go Allen.

Yup, with 2 minutes left, they were assuring themselves of no tie, lose or win in regulation. Unfortunately they should have gone for it and had a sure shot at a tie. The dropped 2 point conversion was big too. Lot of dropped passes in both games actually....they gotta squeeze it!

Chiefs-Bucs it is. Very rare to see a team play at home in the big game, as the venue is chosen years ahead, usually somewhere warm too. 

As much as I detest Brady, 10 SuperBowls, going for win #7......amazing. For a guy who was not originally a starter in high school, college, or the pros

• Like 1

On 1/24/2021 at 6:41 PM, Golfingboy said:

Chiefs-Bucs it is. Very rare to see a team play at home in the big game, as the venue is chosen years ahead, usually somewhere warm too. 

As much as I detest Brady, 10 SuperBowls, going for win #7......amazing. For a guy who was not originally a starter in high school, college, or the pros

I'll take KC and give you 2 and a half. Say, 50 bucks USD?

8 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Wow, Goff is traded for Stafford. Don’t remember seeing 2 big name QB traded for each other

wB91617B9-F8E3-433B-88D3-9590F9258238.jpeg

How good is Stafford? 

We don't get many, if any Detroit games shown in the UK,  so not really watched him. Thought McVay was brilliant with the number of wins he managed to get out of Goff.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

How good is Stafford? 

We don't get many, if any Detroit games shown in the UK,  so not really watched him. 

Will  finish his career Top 10 or better in many categories like yardage, but has been playing for a losing team his whole career. His best receiver (Megatron) retired very young, that didn’t help either. And his wife just had a brain tumour. I don’t think he wants to play until he’s 40+ like Brees and Brady

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

How good is Stafford? 

We don't get many, if any Detroit games shown in the UK,  so not really watched him. Thought McVay was brilliant with the number of wins he managed to get out of Goff.

Stafford's a very good quarterback on a shit team. The Lions absolutely got the best end of that deal Goff being 7 years younger and two first-round picks and a third-rounder.

Edited by Yesitisdakid
  • Thanks 1

Sad news for KC fans today as former Chiefs coach Marty Schottenheimer has been sent to a hospice for his final days. Hopefully they win it for him!

Got my SuperBowl shopping done just in time, expecting lows around -30C this weekend. But it was bound to happen, been a very mild winter so far, the law of averages. 
The only question I have left is.......will this last me until the halftime show? 

ADFFE70C-6F1B-4BE2-A335-EAA3C3F515FC.jpeg

• Like 2

Bet the coin toss will be tails 105 to win 100 Bet Brady will pass for less than 304 1/2 yards 112 to win 100 I never bet the Super Bowl out come. Getting together with a group of guys to watch at Metro Apts & Bar LK Metro they have 15 or so big screens and very comfortable seating. 

• Thumbs Up 2