NFL

Stillearly

18 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Sad scene…..I’m afraid somebody might have died on the field

😢

Watching it here now live, heart attack after he tackled that guy? Sad, sad day for Football and his family to see. 

Pray to God there is a miracle for this kid. If they are doing CPR on him on the field, not a good sign.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Watching it here now live, heart attack after he tackled that guy? Sad, sad day for Football and his family to see. 

Pray to God there is a miracle for this kid. If they are doing CPR on him on the field, not a good sign.

Now you see why I say I have bad luck Mike? Can’t even tune in to MNF without a stressful event…..

Already heard Navratilova has two cancers and Jeremy Renner almost got killed by his snow plow near Tahoe where you like to go….bad day

Hope the kid pulls through, at least the care was immediate…..

🙏😢

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hope Hamilin will be OK. The sports team's have the best medics available and logistics to get them injured players rapidly to hospital so let's hope🙏

Soccer player Christain Erikksen had a heart attack on the field during the European Championship. Now remarkably well and back playing for Manchester United.

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Never expected that,brilliant performance.

Wow!!

Just watched it at as live- hard to believe that comeback. Don't think I've seen a sportsman go from awful to inspired like Lawrence did.

As an aside thought the American commentary was brilliant. Al Michaels and Coach Cowhered, really added to the game.

• Like 1