NFL

Stillearly

39 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

If an NFL player gets ejected from a game, he is replaced by another player. The ejected player goes to the locker room as they cannot stay on the field. 

Crazy about Brown, eh Steels? As if Brady needed more help. I can’t believe he never played a down for the Raiders. But......good to see that no matter how good a player is, management wont put up with BS detrimental to the team

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Crazy about Brown, eh Steels? As if Brady needed more help. I can’t believe he never played a down for the Raiders. But......good to see that no matter how good a player is, management wont put up with BS detrimental to the team

Brown is a pain in the ass. However,  Brown and the Patriots reached agreement on a 1-year deal worth up $15 million that includes a $9 million signing bonus. Belichick won't put up with his bullshit. Wonder how long that lasts? 

5 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Brown is a pain in the ass. However,  Brown and the Patriots reached agreement on a 1-year deal worth up $15 million that includes a $9 million signing bonus. Belichick won't put up with his bullshit. Wonder how long that lasts? 

Too bad these guys will act so selfish. I think right away about Cincinnati few years back, had Steelers(I think) pinned down with time running out. Pac-Man and some other fool each got 15 yards and they lose. No excuse for that type of behaviour 

• Thumbs Up 1

47 minutes ago, grayray said:

I watched the Bears v Packers game,

reckon the penalties ruined the game, the flag throwers went overboard.

soon as the ashes are over I can get back to watching the NFL

go the steelers:default_deadhorse:

regards

grayray

Remember 2011. The height of the Secrets bar. Goooo Pack...

Edited by fygjam

2 hours ago, fygjam said:

no need to be nasty, reminding me I lost a 100aud on that done by a touchdown.

to-days game down by 20,

13 mins left in 3rd

looks like iam in for a long season

regards

grayray

13 hours ago, fygjam said:

was ther that morning. many people in bar.

then about 2 years later owner say not worth to stay open with full staf for super bowl. idiot.

10 hours ago, grayray said:

to-days game down by 20,

13 mins left in 3rd

regards

grayray

I gotta say I just love the trick play. Outstanding.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, grayray said:

to-days game down by 20,

13 mins left in 3rd

regards

grayray

Worrying for the whole league really the way the Patriots blew away the Steelers. I'm a Washington fan, not holding out much hope either😭

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 9/9/2019 at 7:49 PM, BarryL said:

was ther that morning. many people in bar.

then about 2 years later owner say not worth to stay open with full staf for super bowl. idiot.

I used to promote the Super bowl morning a bunch and for a few years we filled the bar for the game but later years it was far less promoted 

35c69bc8de4bea57460cf30811407a7e.jpg
All the Super Bowls I have hosted have always been ok but I’m not American and know little of the sport so it lacks a genuine touch.
Always depends on the time zone and start time. If it’s too late folks only drink coffee and OJ and no lady drinks as they’ve all gone home.
I know Larry has a bumper Super Bowl one year.

23 minutes ago, misteregg said:

35c69bc8de4bea57460cf30811407a7e.jpg
All the Super Bowls I have hosted have always been ok but I’m not American and know little of the sport so it lacks a genuine touch.
Always depends on the time zone and start time. If it’s too late folks only drink coffee and OJ and no lady drinks as they’ve all gone home.
I know Larry has a bumper Super Bowl one year.

always start same time now. about 7pm east side so abot 7am thailand but it is all day thing now.

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 3:14 AM, Lemondropkid said:

Worrying for the whole league really the way the Patriots blew away the Steelers. I'm a Washington fan, not holding out much hope either😭

Steelers beat in game 2 it is looking more than likely Steekers are info a long season.

don't have a second team,well maybe Cowboys  cheerleaders

regards

grayray

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Watching MNF, I was raised on the Jets as Dad was a huge Joe Namath fan. 

Not looking good, QB is out with mono, and Beckham just made a highlight reel grab with one hand. God blessed him with some huge mitts. 

Oh great Jets held them to 3 points

That post could have been in Swahili for all I understood of it. 😉

8 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Not looking good, QB is out with mono, and Beckham just made a highlight reel grab with one hand. God blessed him with some huge mitts. 

1 hour ago, KWA said:

Kuangalia MNF, nililelewa kwenye Jets kwani baba alikuwa shabiki mkubwa wa Joe Namath.

Haionekani nzuri, QB iko nje na mono, na Beckham alifanya tu kunyakua kwa kurudisha kwa mkono mmoja. Mungu akambariki kwa matiti makubwa.

Jets kubwa uliwashikilia kwa alama 3

Nah, I think the original was clearer.

5 hours ago, KWA said:

I agree 100%, we are so used to utilizing abbreviations to shorten our texts. It occurred to me while writing not everyone is American and a big NFL fan. 

MNF = Monday Night Football, a single game played on Monday night while the other 14(or so) are played on Sundays, with one also on Thursday evening

QB = the quarterback, the player who runs the offence

Odell Beckham Jr. is a player known for possessing large hands, he has repeatedly caught long passes with a single hand. The likes of which have never been seen

Happy to help. Now I love to watch snooker, if anyone can explain to me when a “miss” is called, or when the attempt to get out of a snooker is deemed not to be a “miss”, even if the ball is not touched

• Great Info 1

15 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

The Jets offense was awful last night, gave up watching the game part way through the 3rd quarter.

I struggle to understand Bell- given the finite career of sportsmen, why would sit out an entire season to head to the Jets? I know money is the answer but surely he could have gone almost anywhere, like Brown?