NFL

Stillearly

Kaepernick won’t stand for the American flag, but has no problem taking a paycheck from a company that uses child labor and exploits minorities for their own personal gain and profit. The whole story that Colin was a poor kid, born to a single mother is a gigantic steaming pile of bullshit.  I could give 2 shits about all his anthem crap as I am not offended at all by that. I just think he's a poser. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Man o man is Lamar Jackson of the Baltimore Ratbirds making a go at MVP this year. He's so fun to watch. The spin move and 47 yard touchdown run today against the Bungles was unreal. 

Steelers won their 4 straight game today against the Rams. Steelers D looks good but offense? A bit lackluster.

1 minute ago, Steelers4Life said:

Man o man is Lamar Jackson of the Baltimore Ratbirds making a go at MVP this year. He's so fun to watch. The spin move and 47 yard touchdown run today against the Bungles was unreal. 

Steelers won their 4 straight game today against the Rams. Steelers D looks good but offense? A bit lackluster.

What happened to the Squealers?

1 minute ago, Steelers4Life said:

I agree -Miami has let some talented young players go this year. But they picked up some draft picks -they really don't have much to lose by letting some of these players go with this dismal season of theirs I suppose.

yes suprise me miami beat colt. may be still play hard.

• Thumbs Up 1

Former Mississippi State player to give out Rolexes to teammates on Green Bay Packers

GREEN BAY - Preston Smith’s 10th sack of the season could cost him roughly a couple hundred thousand dollars.

After a pair of sacks Sunday pushed him into double digits for the first time in his career, Smith shared a bet he made with running mate Za’Darius Smith. Neither Smith had ever reached 10 sacks in a season before. Earlier this season, after it became clear both would get there, the two agreed that whoever reached that milestone first would buy something nice for the entire defense.

Za’Darius Smith said his gift would have been a gold chain for each defensive teammate with their individual number.

Preston Smith, who played at Mississippi State, had a different idea. He’s giving each player on the defense a Rolex watch.

“Damn,” Za’Darius Smith said when his teammate shared what his gift would be. "The whole defense, Rolexes. So, yeah, that’s big. The whole defense?"

“The whole defense,” Preston Smith said. “They helped me get there.”

Preston Smith’s first sack Sunday set a single-season career high, surpassing his previous high of eight from 2015 and 2017. His second sack came on a third-and-8 in the fourth quarter.

On 11/10/2019 at 5:17 PM, Steelers4Life said:

We beat the Rams today for a 4th straight win as I posted below the Lamar vid. Impressive D but offense was meh. 

Yeah my Rams are a big disaster this year, offensive line has tanked, alot of injuries there and 2 more just this week. No running game where 2 years ago, they were great with Gurley....Goff is just average and still does not get the feeling when the pocket is collapsing, to do something other then taking a sack. His passes are horrible at times and he cannot scramble at all. 

I need a "Prozac" LOL! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Yeah my Rams are a big disaster this year, offensive line has tanked, alot of injuries there and 2 more just this week. No running game where 2 years ago, they were great with Gurley....Goff is just average and still does not get the feeling when the pocket is collapsing, to do something other then taking a sack. His passes are horrible at times and he cannot scramble at all. 

I need a "Prozac" LOL! 

Just the players? Is this the McVay magic wearing off??

• Like 1