NFL

Stillearly

26 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Lamar J and the Ratbirds face the Rams tonight and then the Niners next Sunday Dec 1. Should be interesting the #1 Offense (Ravens) against #2 Offense (Niners).

Heading over to Dad’s right now, after I do his groceries, to check out MNF. So glad he’s still with us, albeit with chemo on the way for lung cancer

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Jackson Five! 

Just watched a full rerun of the game as live- shocking the way the Ravens steam-rollered the Rams.

Cracking analogy by the expert summariser who described it as the The Wire versus Peyton Place😁

I don't understand the Economics of the NFL, but  know there is a salary cap and the Rams have Goff & Donald taking a large chunk of their cap, and now they apparently will have to agree a deal with Ramsey?

So you've got a team being slaughtered with no money left to change it.

Poor old BM Yessongs.

6 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Just watched a full rerun of the game as live- shocking the way the Ravens steam-rollered the Rams.

Cracking analogy by the expert summariser who described it as the The Wire versus Peyton Place😁

I don't understand the Economics of the NFL, but  know there is a salary cap and the Rams have Goff & Donald taking a large chunk of their cap, and now they apparently will have to agree a deal with Ramsey?

Poor old BM Yessongs.

Yes when I found out Goff makes more in a game than I will pocket in my lifetime......ouch. He didn’t play like he was worth it Monday night.

As jealous as I am, I’m sure he never visited Pattaya

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

Poor old BM Yessongs.

Yeah for sure, I knew when the Rams decided to make Goff the highest paid player in the NFL, he was going to bust, but even I believed he would play better then he has. He has just flat out not played well this year at all..surprising as he was pretty good last year and with more experience under his belt, thought he would be better this year. Hard to figure, but still Rams owners/mgmt got to be shaking their head this year. 

10 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

If anyone cares, Jared Goff the last 2 weeks has looked like an NFL QB!! Except the pick 6 last night................. we're still in the hunt! 😄

Didn’t look at all like the team that lost to SF by 5 touchdowns or whatever. And Seattle.....shocked to see them get beat like that.

I can’t remember having so many stacked teams at the top, especially the NFC. But I guess when the Bengals are 1-12 and other teams suck bad....someone wins those games! But damn it’s a bad year to play good football and maybe not even sniff the playoffs.

Reminds me of the Western Conference in the NHL and my Calgary Flames. For years they played pretty well, but when you had to contend with LA Kings, Anaheim, Chicago, San Jose, Nashville,Colorado....even new Vegas franchise.....missed the playoffs many years. Now many of those teams are playing worse, but so are we! Anyway, hope we make it this year, just got approval on a $500 million arena for 2024

• Like 1