NFL

Stillearly

Niners running game look pretty good last Sunday........did not know how good, or was Green Bays defense having a bad night? 

Should be interesting Super Bowl...

I suspect how they got those aerial shots..got home about 2:00pm Sunday and this was flying over the house. 

IMG_9588.JPG

IMG_9590.JPG

IMG_9593.JPG

Edited by Yessongs

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Niners running game look pretty good last Sunday........did not know how good, or was Green Bays defense having a bad night? 

Should be interesting Super Bowl...

Just pretty good? To me, it was unbelievable!!! It looked they were playing a high school team, not a 13-3 team, and frankly I could not believe that over the course of the game, GB did not change their defense and continued with what did not work - Dumb!!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

Better than pretty good. Niners had 285 total rushing yards against the Pack. Mostert alone had 220 yards and 4 TDS. Mostert also became the only player in NFL history with at least 200 yards and 4 rushing touchdowns in a playoff game. Pretty good? Nah, f**king phenomenal! 

And several teams hired and fired him. Early on with the Niner's he had a ball handling problem. Yes, fucking phenomenal!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mrmango said:

I could not believe that over the course of the game, GB did not change their defense and continued with what did not work - Dumb!!!!

Like the Niner's didn't run against the Vikings the previous game!

KC is favored by 1.5 points. I say it's a "pick-em with no spread". This is one of the more difficult SB's to pick a solid winner in awhile for me. Both teams have so many weapons. It's a toss up IMO.

I don't have a dog in this fight, so I will be focused more on the score for my SB pool. $100 a block at by Bro's work. $2,500 a quarter is not shabby. Don't get my numbers for another week yet. 

On 1/22/2020 at 6:29 PM, Steelers4Life said:

KC is favored by 1.5 points. I say it's a "pick-em with no spread". This is one of the more difficult SB's to pick a solid winner in awhile for me. Both teams have so many weapons. It's a toss up IMO.

I don't have a dog in this fight, so I will be focused more on the score for my SB pool. $100 a block at by Bro's work. $2,500 a quarter is not shabby. Don't get my numbers for another week yet. 

I like both teams TBH, just hoping for a good game. 
BTW, just watched “Concussion”......Goddamn! Being from Pittsburgh, you must have heard so much about this stuff before the movie ever came out. Very sad, especially the way Justin died

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

I like both teams TBH, just hoping for a good game. 
BTW, just watched “Concussion”......Goddamn! Being from Pittsburgh, you must have heard so much about this stuff before the movie ever came out. Very sad, especially the way Justin died

Yes, very sad movie. Mike Webster died too soon as well. 

You still gonna still be (sort of) rooting for the other "Doctor" and KC? I don't like the 2 week delay (never did). Waiting patiently for my numbers next week. Got shitty numbers last year -hoping for better this SB. 

Edited by Steelers4Life

4 minutes ago, Steelers4Life said:

Yes, very sad movie. Mike Webster died too soon as well. 

You still gonna still be (sort of) rooting for the other "Doctor" and KC? I don't like the 2 week delay (never did). Waiting patiently for my numbers next week. Got shitty numbers last year -hoping for better this SB. 

Ah yes I remember losing one in the 1990’s. Game was out of hand, several TD deficit in final minute, so I assumed the losers would only go for one point. I was counting my winnings....probably $20....and when they went for 2, I lost. Oh yeah, it was one of those Cowboys wins with Emmitt and that massive O-line

• Like 1

Tonight we'll know who are Super Bowl Champs. GO Niner's! Game starts here at 3:30 PM. 

Just heard on the 49er's pregame radio show: Steve Young said, the Niner's got this game in the bag, unless they screw it up. Time will tell...

Edited by CalEden