Sign in to follow this  
Pumpuynarak

Can you believe this ? Now i'm a real nature lover but.....

2 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Leopard.PNG

Leopard 1.PNG

Remember that thread you started asking about home security?....................................................

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

19 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Remember that thread you started asking about home security?....................................................

BOOM, i got one coming in the post lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Nitaya said she and her foreign husband had raised "Typhoon" since he was a cub. 

She showed documentation to show that the couple had legally bought 3 leopards who had all died. They had two offspring, Thaiphoon and a female called Fah Sai who was sick and in Chiang Mai. 

They moved from Chiang Mai to the rented house in Sattahip four or five days ago.

A case brought in November of last year decided that they could keep the pets. But Nitaya and her husband have yet to register the animals with an office in Sri Racha. 

They have been ordered to make improvements to the house so that the leopard can't get out and attack neighbors. "

Looks like they really know what they are doing ..... 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, bob lt said:

Hope the property ad didn't state no pets  

You going in to evict them? 🙂

13 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

"Nitaya said she and her foreign husband had raised "Typhoon" since he was a cub. 

She showed documentation to show that the couple had legally bought 3 leopards who had all died. They had two offspring, Thaiphoon and a female called Fah Sai who was sick and in Chiang Mai. 

They moved from Chiang Mai to the rented house in Sattahip four or five days ago.

A case brought in November of last year decided that they could keep the pets. But Nitaya and her husband have yet to register the animals with an office in Sri Racha. 

They have been ordered to make improvements to the house so that the leopard can't get out and attack neighbors. "

Looks like they really know what they are doing ..... 

Presumably the leopard has to submit a tm30?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Painter said:

You going in to evict them? 🙂

Presumably the leopard has to submit a tm30?

Only if it stays overnight in another province........just gotta hope that fence is high enough then lol

• Haha 1

Yeah Ok....this is Thailand. I am sure they will go down and register the Leopard soon. 

Forget a small cat, get a 90kg Ovcharka.

Loves to bite people. 1000lb bite force and retractable claws.😄

IMG_20190811_111922.jpg

Edited by farangme

I wonder how an animal like that gets proper exercise?

It is cruel keeping it locked up, even in a house with a yard there would be limited chance for it to exercise.

• Thumbs Up 1

51 minutes ago, Chang_Paarp said:

I wonder how an animal like that gets proper exercise?

It is cruel keeping it locked up, even in a house with a yard there would be limited chance for it to exercise.

Exactly my thoughts. This animal belongs in the wilderness, not on a sofa.

I can't understand people having this type of animals, or snakes or other "exotic" pets. Pretty selfish IMO, thinking about themselves instead of the well being of the animal.

Saw a documentary on this some time ago, in the M.E. or in Russia, can't remember... Was highly fashionable, and a big business for unscrupulous traders.

No pity on my side if one day the beast eats his "master" .

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 leopards all died, had 2 offspring, 1 sick and left in CM. If I was the remaining leopard I would plot an escape pretty soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/9/2019 at 3:30 PM, bob lt said:

Hope the property ad didn't state no pets  

But it isn't a pet, it is an autonomous, mobile, home security system.

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2019 at 2:00 AM, farangme said:

Forget a small cat, get a 90kg Ovcharka.

Loves to bite people. 1000lb bite force and retractable claws.😄

IMG_20190811_111922.jpg

There is a series of Thrillers written by Brad Thor that features a character named Nicholas ( aka The Troll) who is a dwarf and has two devoted Ovcharka's as minders. I had never heard of the breed so I looked them up. You would not wish to be on the bad side of one of them that is to be sure. 😛

Personally, I subscribe to the belief that there is no such thing as a bad dog, just bad owners.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jambo said:

Personally, I subscribe to the belief that there is no such thing as a bad dog, just bad owners.

Bingo but at least the UK has recognised the fact that some dogs/owners are a public nuisance and need to be controlled, think about a dog that barks all night keeping neighbours from their rightful sleep. I once had a mate here who was a pet lover, cats was his addiction, he even brought them from the UK, i think they replaced the children he never managed to have with his wife. When we were once talking about dogs here in Thailand and the fact they are pretty much uncontrolled he said to me "Dogs are dogs and they bark, you just have to put up with it"

Answers on a postcard lol

9 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Bingo but at least the UK has recognised the fact that some dogs/owners are a public nuisance and need to be controlled, think about a dog that barks all night keeping neighbours from their rightful sleep. I once had a mate here who was a pet lover, cats was his addiction, he even brought them from the UK, i think they replaced the children he never managed to have with his wife. When we were once talking about dogs here in Thailand and the fact they are pretty much uncontrolled he said to me "Dogs are dogs and they bark, you just have to put up with it"

Answers on a postcard lol

" RAMBO'

TYSON.jpg

Killer of rats and snakes but best mates with all the cats from next door :default_biggrin:                                        

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this