Sign in to follow this  
Yesitisdakid

So has anyone been in this place?

This place was Secrets old apparel store that sold a lot of merchandise right next door to the bar just across the alley. Then it was vacant for a long time and somebody turned it into a a bar that specialized in darts. Now it's been made up to look like an early 20s Speakeasy from the prohibition time and I'm just wondering if anybody's been in there every time I go down to walking street I'm meaning to go in and I keep forgetting God damn it hopefully I can remedy that when I get back to the States

https://m.facebook.com/speakeasy.pattaya/

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

Speakeasy's were "secretive".... back in the day.

And they have this one set up the same way it looks like an old clothing store in front and then you passed through to the bar but that was such a small storefront I can't imagine it being very big in the bar area I'm going to go in and have a look

1 minute ago, Yesitisdakid said:

And they have this one set up the same way it looks like an old clothing store in front and then you passed through to the bar but that was such a small storefront I can't imagine it being very big in the bar area I'm going to go in and have a look

Be careful when you order a "soft" drink ... they may think you are playing along with the theme 😉 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this