So having an old a non-immigrant Visa will me and you need health insurance effective soon?

Yesitisdakid

4 hours ago, Yesitisdakid said:

Well lots has been said now it is just wait and see. In the next 10 days reports will be coming in about guys that have extended their Retirement Visas looking forward to those reports.

Guys extending at  Jomtien should grow a set cause it aint the law...........yet.

9 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Whatever any I.O. says IS the law....  Anywhere in the world. As simple as that.

I reckon one has good cause to request a review if the immi peeps at Jomtien pull that shit cause this insurance thing has many eyes on it..

no doubt thought in time it will affect everyone, and it should.. who seriously leaves their home country without insurance.

Edited by Sir_Fondles

7 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Very few who arrive with no insurance have pockets deep enough to self insre, the rest of them rely on go fundme

5 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

I doubt there is many who have been refused an extension because they did not have insurance.

Try thinking outside of your box lol

1 minute ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Everyone who dose not agree with the decision of an immigration officer has the option to seek assistance from someone further up the food chain, this has always been the case

In regards to insurance there is no box to think outside of just yet............ well if you listen to the scaremongers I guess there is but they are basing their dribble on the tooth fairy.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Everyone who dose not agree with the decision of an immigration officer has the option to seek assistance from someone further up the food chain, this has always been the case

In regards to insurance there is no box to think outside of just yet............ well if you listen to the scaremongers I guess there is but they are basing their dribble on the tooth fairy.

Please reflect back on previous topics/posts on the subjects.

Just now, Pumpuynarak said:

Please reflect back on previous topics/posts on the subjects.

Yeah I know you started a thread on the matter, would you like me to link it here ?

Do you seriously think one has no recourse to an immigration officer's personal interpretation to the law ?

12 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

He cant.  All of his replies are just for the sake of arguing...

Never brings any concrete evidence to the board, never share experience, boast about Moto GP,, but not even 1 pic.

I sometimes doubt the guy is real.....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thai Spice said:

Never brings any concrete evidence to the board, never share experience, boast about Moto GP,, but not even 1 pic.

You think my replies here are purley based on argumentation ........... what have I said that is false ?

22 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

I doubt there is many who have been refused an extension because they did not have insurance.

Not yet anyway but somebody posted whether it was here or on Thai Visa the website information for getting a visa from England and it stated it has been added that when you apply for the visa to come here long-term insurance is required. Who knows what's going to happen but I have a strong hunch cuz he's going to be strongly enforced. But how it is enforced in Thailand on extensions is going to be a totally different thing.

Just now, Thai Spice said:

Ever heard about anticipation ?

Something Thais have no clue about, and some farangs have forgotten...

anticipation is the same as speculation ?

Either way neither are how it currently is so I would like you to stop your personal attacks on me as Ive posted nothing but facts.

19 minutes ago, Sir_Fondles said:

Yeah I know you started a thread on the matter, would you like me to link it here ? No thanks i can remember it well, how about you lol

Do you seriously think one has no recourse to an immigration officer's personal interpretation to the law ? No of course i don't, i just don't want to pay the dosh lol 

Another bad day at the office mate lol

20 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

and i was hoping to meet him and say hello over a drink or two at a forthcoming get together of boardies but as its on a monday night he's not allowed out :default_biggrin:

Apologies SF its only my English piss taking SOH, please take it in the manner its intended, you know poms :default_party-smiley-048:

Just now, Pumpuynarak said:

and i was hoping to meet him and say hello over a drink or two at a forthcoming get together of boardies but as its on a monday night he's not allowed out :default_biggrin:

Apologies SF its only my English piss taking SOH, please take it in the manner its intended, you know poms :default_party-smiley-048:

Nowt wrong with some piss taking and I can differentiate between it and just being an arsehole for the sake of being an arsehole (not you Mr Pumpui).

Am allowed out every night of the week but I have a personal taboo on week nights.... new job and still on probation and all that.

• Thumbs Up 1