Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
grayray

wish i could eat thai food like this

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

wish I could thai food like this,but am about 40+years too late my stomach linning is stuffed from medication,but it looks great so I would give some of it a try.

regards

grayray

 

Edited by grayray
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark Wiens definitely shows us a great variety of cuisines. Think he married a Thai lady and has a son with her. 

A great vid is the one with Jay Fai, the lady who cooks omelettes in ski goggles. But seafood or not, I don’t think I’d wait in line to spend over 3K baht for Thai food in BKK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Mark Wiens definitely shows us a great variety of cuisines. Think he married a Thai lady and has a son with her. 

A great vid is the one with Jay Fai, the lady who cooks omelettes in ski goggles. But seafood or not, I don’t think I’d wait in line to spend over 3K baht for Thai food in BKK

Jay Fai is on my bucket list along with Thipsamai pad thai restaurant in BKK also another Mark Wien Video,

he certainly can put plenty in his mouth,he enjoys his food,he is married with a son he takes all over the world eating,didn't think much of his African food tour.

regards

grayray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, grayray said:

Jay Fai is on my bucket list along with Thipsamai pad thai restaurant in BKK also another Mark Wien Video,

he certainly can put plenty in his mouth,he enjoys his food,he is married with a son he takes all over the world eating,didn't think much of his African food tour.

regards

grayray

Yup he can sure put it away for a little guy. He’s doing well, SocialBlade has him making anywhere between $11-170k USD/month. So let’s say he’s for sure making $300K a year, good money for blogging g and having a blast with the family while doing it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grayray said:

Jay Fai is on my bucket list along with Thipsamai pad thai restaurant in BKK also another Mark Wien Video,

he certainly can put plenty in his mouth,he enjoys his food,he is married with a son he takes all over the world eating,didn't think much of his African food tour.

regards

grayray

I'll treat you to a 30 Baht bowl of noodles and pork balls with extra hot chilli sauce next time your over. :default_drinks: Might lob in a small mug of Chang too ..... 

You'll need a bucket after that ..... 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure it is nice food but it just looks like any place I might come across when driving through Thailand. 

Maybe it has got a reputation because Bangkokians want out of the dusty and busy city. Maybe one guy passed by, thought it good and saturated social media with it's great food. 

There are many places I would like to eat at but no food in even the best hotel is probably worth waiting more than 30 minutes for.

Then again I tend to see most food as fuel for keeping going through life enjoying the beautiful countries and locations that have thrilled me.

Nice video though and I like the guy as he interacts with his audience, likable chap.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 months ahead ...no restaurant  would get my custom on that basis...hell I may be dead.. and they would charge my estate with a cancellation fee ..f that

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ivan the terrible said:

18 months ahead ...no restaurant  would get my custom on that basis...hell I may be dead.. and they would charge my estate with a cancellation fee ..f that

18 minute wait for Thai food and I start getting arsey. 

  • Thumbs Up 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, galenkia said:

18 minute wait for Thai food and I start getting arsey. 

prolly no more authentic than the food carts.....total assholes

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've a hiatus hernia, was murder, as I love spicy food. 

Had the operation to get it repaired a few years ago, great job, pile on them chillies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, nampla69 said:

I'll treat you to a 30 Baht bowl of noodles and pork balls with extra hot chilli sauce next time your over. :default_drinks: Might lob in a small mug of Chang too ..... 

You'll need a bucket after that ..... 

what about a dance or two with Miss Grey? :default_party-smiley-048:

I 'll just give meself a uppercut :default_8xz0nAiNM9Hi2o9.jpg:

regards

grayray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

Yup he can sure put it away for a little guy. He’s doing well, SocialBlade has him making anywhere between $11-170k USD/month. So let’s say he’s for sure making $300K a year, good money for blogging g and having a blast with the family while doing it 

yes he has made a good living out of youtube,and not a BG in site.

regards

grayray

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grayray said:

yes he has made a good living out of youtube,and not a BG in site.

regards

grayray

You’re right mate. Unlike the others, there’s no bikini clad honey with silicone to bait you into clicking.

That being said, I usually click on those as well

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

You’re right mate. Unlike the others, there’s no bikini clad honey with silicone to bait you into clicking.

That being said, I usually click on those as well

Honestly, I prefer watching some sexy bikini clad girl at the pool, than some old grandmother cooking  thai food...

 

  • Thumbs Up 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, grayray said:

wish I could thai food like this,but am about 40+years too late my stomach linning is stuffed from medication,but it looks great so I would give some of it a try.

regards

grayray

 

I had to laugh R i'm sorry but a 1 1/2 year waiting list, somebodies havin a giraffe so i thought i'd join in lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Khun C

think uou will find they have to have a group booking out the place.

by the look on Mark Wiens face it is top shelf thai food.

regards

grayray

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Honestly, I prefer watching some sexy bikini clad girl at the pool, than some old grandmother cooking  thai food...

 

TS,

can't beat a bikini sort around a pool,but then you can't beat most grannys cooking either

regards

grayray

Edited by grayray
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...