• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Aqualung

Do you keep in touch with your ex or exs!

Just a thought... My first Thai wife I couldn't give a shit although I'm not nasty enough to wish her dead. But my 26 year old daughters mum is a different matter. 12 years separated (English woman) and still up until now the bitterness from her continues. For why I don't know as we just grew apart after being together 21 years!  Took her 7 years to just acknowledge my presence if we met in the supermarket or something similar.... All to the detriment of my daughter. 

Up until 2 months ago.. We've been getting along OK.. That was until my daughter had her second child... A grandson.. Me.. Happy as Larry and a beautiful baby grandson. 

Then money demands from my ex.. I already bought my daughter a new pram and they aren't cheap.... Bought pampers and baby milk etc etc... Nothing is good enough.

Saw my ex in Adsa last week.. Fck her I'm done. I'll never win. 

• Like 3

Nope and have no intention of either. I have no reason to, we just lived together for 8 years, she looked after the house and cooked meals for her kids and mine and i paid all the bills, took her on exotic holidays, bought her a nice car and really repaid her for her efforts by giving her a life that she would never have had but her dishonesty (not monetary or f****** around) in the end meant i kicked her out once the kids had gone. She attempted to contact me here in Thailand by email but needless to say i did'nt reply, she got the message.... 

As it transpires she did me a massive favour cos i would never had ended up with the current lovely wifey of 13 years yesterday lol  

From the UK I still talk to an ex girlfriend on messenger sometimes, no hard feelings there from either of us. 

Here in Thailand there's zero contact with a couple of ex girlfriends, they could be dead for all I care, another one we say hello now and again via messenger and the last one still drops by to see me sometimes for 'talking' !

I don't stay in touch with old barfines as it bores me rigid listening to their shit about quiet and no customers and how they miss only me 5555

• Like 2

In touch with my ex from France through our son (who is now 36).  Still now and then think about her, as I think she is the person who would most deserve to be with me now.

Zero in touch with ex Thai wife, except if necessary for the kids. As far as I am concerned she can burn in hell. She played, she lost, and of course face being what it is no way she would ever admit it. 

Actual Miss Indo, if one day we break up I hope it could be done peacefully.  If not, what must be done shall be done.

Never kept in touch with any medium term ex (3 to 6 months), not my style to do that.

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

In touch with my ex from France through our son (who is now 36).  Still now and then think about her, as I think she is the person who would most deserve to be with me now.

Zero in touch with ex Thai wife, except if necessary for the kids. As far as I am concerned she can burn in hell. She played, she lost, and of course face being what it is no way she would ever admit it. 

Actual Miss Indo, if one day we break up I hope it could be done peacefully.  If not, what must be done shall be done.

Never kept in touch with any medium term ex (3 to 6 months), not my style to do that.

Love that highlighted part. It annoys the hell out of me when BM's on various forums keep going on about how sweet and lovely and sexy these women are. One of my exs was 100% pure evil and the only way she could make me happy now would be to die a slow painful death, I'd gladly turn the morphine off to make it more painful for her.

But like you say after I got sense and f***d her off she still maintains it was all my fault and she did nothing wrong ! Face...Fucking shite

Edited by mrcharliemofo
  • Thumbs Up 1

Still in touch with my first wife and mother of our two children. It's been decades since our divorce. She remarried, had another kid and is now widowed. She visits my mom on occasion when my son brings the grandkids over for a visit. When I go back to the US for a visit there's at least one or more family get togethers that she'll attend. Even stayed at her house for a night when I needed a place to stay before my trip back to Thailand. Drove me to the airport the next day too. She's a good and decent woman who I have a lot of respect for. Not her fault that she married a guy who learned after two more failed marriages he sucks at being married. :default_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

I've never been married but I stay in touch with several long-term girlfriends. You put a lot of effort into getting to know each other so it seems a waste to just throw that away.

I was engaged to a girl in the early 80s, and we still meet up for lunch 4 or 5 times a year. It's good to be able to talk about things without having to spend ages putting matters into context.

• Thumbs Up 1

I called my ex wife in December 2011 and told her our divorce absolute had come through and she would be getting a copy within days.  I wished her and her family well and told her this call was the last time we would ever communicate.

I have never called her, looked her up on Facebook, sent her an email or tried to get in contact in anyway (even on her birthday), I am happy with that. I loved my ex wife and decided that keeping in touch was not good for me at the time, we had no kids. I was on my own for 18 months and now am in a very good place in my life but I still will never contact my ex.

I have an ex girlfriend from the Philippines that was probably the best girlfriend I ever had, she was a beauty, a very popular hooker that won so many wet t-shirt competitions due to her fabulous rack. We were together 3 years and she was such a good person in reality, took care of me in every way we men dream about. Unfortunately I needed to go back to the UK after deciding that I couldn't be a beach bum all my life, my finances wouldn't allow it. Weaned myself off of her sadly and only saw her one time about 4 months later;  she lived literally on the railways track in Angeles, her floor was the earth, she still had a picture of us on her small bedside table. Very sad really and I hope she has done well, believe she married a Swiss guy but I have very fond memories of her and whereas I am not interested in meeting my wife again I would love to meet up with Fely again.

• Like 1

the dsaughter mum and i divorced 17 yrs ago.  we are good terms and mates.  she has a dig about thai birds and i remind her i can 3 for the same as 1 if we go by weight. 

first ex i would not piss on if she was on fire. 

the 30 odd others i lived with but didnt marry..  am in touch with 2.. the rest are faded memories :). 

here the last ex .. for various reasons had to cut all the ties and contacts.  but talk to her sister who is cool

Shag my ex Thai lady now and then, but other than that she's the only one that I keep in contact with.

I have no former ex to keep in touch with having married at age 22 until my wife sadly passed away.

No relationships after that but then after two years I discovered Thailand.

I know this is a bit off topic but when I moved here for good in October 2006 I had made 10 trips to Pattaya over the previous 3 years. It is not exagerating to say that over those 10 trips  I must have b/fined a considerable number of different girls and really did not slow down all that much after I moved here for good until I met and thereafter devoted myself to my lovely wife.

I never kept in touch with any of them other than keeping a few telephone numbers and bumping into them all over town in bars and GoGo's. I thought I was careful not to hand out my telephone number but that could not have been the case because I quite often used to get telephone calls on the lines of 

"Danny I miss you, I not see you long time."

Now of course that is a girl working her way through her customer list and she was up to "D" for Danny. The trouble was I used to end a conversation and not have the slightest idea who I had been talking to for the last 10 minutes. I might know a name but not have the slightest idea of what she looked like. 😀

I have a terrible memory for names.

A number of times (again in the past) a girl has stopped me in the street with "Hi Danny, how are you?"

"I am fine Sweetie, how are you."

It would seem virtually every girl I b/fined has been named "Sweetie' because I am f***d if I can put a name to a face. It is much, much worse than that because I would be stopped in the street and could not remember her boat race let alone her name. I might remember if they got their kit off but that was never an option if you bump into them in the Tuesday Market.

Those days are long gone but I remember all too well the most inappropriate "keeping in touch" contact. It was our Wedding Reception up in Mae Sot and Sai and I were walking outside hand in hand getting some fresh air when my phone started playing. I did not recognise the caller but on answering a voice said " Hi Danny this is Bee from Phuket. I not see you for so long and I miss you so much!!!"  Miss Phuket from a golf trip who I had not spoken to for over a year and she phones me then of all times!

Wrong number Sai. 🤣

• Haha 3

Back when I was 13 i fell in love with a 14 year old girl from the class level above. She was my first girlfriend. We still regulary meet..... she is my banking advisor today.

• Like 3

Just a thought... My first Thai wife I couldn't give a shit although I'm not nasty enough to wish her dead. But my 26 year old daughters mum is a different matter. 12 years separated (English woman) and still up until now the bitterness from her continues. For why I don't know as we just grew apart after being together 21 years!  Took her 7 years to just acknowledge my presence if we met in the supermarket or something similar.... All to the detriment of my daughter. 
Up until 2 months ago.. We've been getting along OK.. That was until my daughter had her second child... A grandson.. Me.. Happy as Larry and a beautiful baby grandson. 
Then money demands from my ex.. I already bought my daughter a new pram and they aren't cheap.... Bought pampers and baby milk etc etc... Nothing is good enough.
Saw my ex in Adsa last week.. Fck her I'm done. I'll never win. 

Not the meat of your message but women always go for expensive and totally unpractical prams and pushchairs.
I told my ex-girlfriend to just get a cheap one as it would be foldable, lightweight and fit easily in a baht bus.
What did she buy? Totally the opposite. A tank.
She dumped it after a few months and bought a cheap foldable one. Still use it.
  • Haha 1

Ex wife no.

Ex Gf’s yes.One of them recently rented an Air BnB I have from me,with her new husband.

I also still text with some ex Barfines I’ve had.I like to keep in contact with people.

No,don't see the point as we have all moved on in our lives.If i had kids then its different then.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

No.  See the farang ex-battleaxe only in the context of the kids, last time was my daughter's wedding about 5 years ago.  Only have one Thai chick that would remotely be considered an "ex", not remotely interested in seeing her again.

I just.had my sister informing me that the mother of my ex French gf passed away yesterday...

Remember what I wrote about the gf in question and our son.

And yes it hurts. But than again, she was 99... well done.

Just confirms me that nobody lives forever, better enjoy that last stretch of the road.

Should I go over there ? Bring up old memories and indirectly hurt or be hurt  ?  I dont know.  Better not.

Only through solicitors and even then not for a long time. Came home after a 2 week stint offshore, went into house and it was very quiet -- the kids used to dive right into my bag for the swiss chocolate I got from the bond for them every trip- no kids home, no wife home. In fact the cow had emptied the house and left me the cooker, a plate, a mug, a fork and a spoon.

Upstairs there was a couple of blankets lying on the bedroom floor in one room, only carpets in the kids room and in the bathroom 2 bottles of my aftershave were lying in the bath, empty. Looked out the window and no car. Divorce papers lying on the door mat for me, and in the kitchen 3 months worth of unpaid bills which I thought were all paid. Cow had been fuckin about for months as I found out later. She subsquently remarried, and after only 8 months of married bliss her husband was jailed for serious assault on her.

She later gave one of my children a letter for me when I picked them up , declaring undying love. I arranged to meet her alone, and had the greatest pleasure to tell her never to contact me again unless for the childrens benefit. Petty, but it felt good to me ! Next time I am just going to shag some cow I dont like and give her a house and a car - cuts out divorce bills.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Only with my first wife, married in '73 and divorced in '86, two kids (now 44 and 42). We have a good relationship.

And my second wife (Thai), married in '05 divorced in '17, one child, I have had custody in Scotland since she was 10 months old (now 10yrs). We have a good relationship and she now sees Briana a couple of times a year after a 6 year absence.

Edited by ArtyGraph
  • Like 1

I am in touch with my 3 ex wifes almost daily. We are the best of friends still all 3 divorces were agreed by the both of us and the Exs never tried to get anymore than they were entitled to. During my recent trip back to the US I stayed with my Ex and had a great holiday.

i got  in touch with my first wife to let her know my brother had only a few weeks to live

i told her to keep it personal as they hadnt yet informed all his family

one hour later she put it on facw

ebook saying she tought all his friends neded to know

i called her a c**t and havent answered any messages since despite her sending apologies

• Like 3

Back in the USA for a while now, see the ex maybe once a month as she tends to come over on the week-ends to see my Mom and we are usually there at some point every day to make sure she is doing well. I will say, she is cool with me,  2 kids ages 30, 27  we had together, but certainly does not engage with my wife Rachanee. She thinks she is coy, but on occasion see her checking her out when she thinks no one is looking LOL! 

Current wife 105 pounds, ex wife well.......LOL! OK, Ok be nice....Hee Hee Hee!

I could see her on Capitol Hill right now grilling some of the local Politicians to death...she is a Law School Grad and Attorney for Lockheed. God she could argue and present her case like no other.  God, we had some battles over the years....no ego here, she usually won straight up. One has to know his limits. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sign in to follow this