• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
grayray

things back in the room that BGs surprise you with

Who remembers the beer bar you had to pass which was right next to Catz ( Robin & Robert) GoGo? It was owned by a guy called Dave and a lady who used to work in FLB whose name escapes me for the moment.

Anyway, I always stopped for a beer or two before going into Catz and I did b/fine one of their girls from time to time.

They got a new girl.

6/10 would be generous.

However, she was a genuine 100% cherry girl and I got elected to do the deed as she wanted to start earning money.

After 30 minutes of persuading (Me ) a  normal b/fine was agreed and 1000 for the girl + an extra 500 baht tip. Well 6/10 really was on the generous side. 😀

Took her back to The Residence Gardens and I did all I could to make her feel comfortable and Relaxed.

"Would you like to have a shower?" says I.

"Yes" she says and disappears into the bathroom for absolute ages.  Usual bathroom type sounds, toilet flushing, farting, extended shower etc.

Finally, she emerges!

Fully dressed - exactly the same as she went into the bathroom. 😧

Cut to an hour or so later when we are both in bed. Me still with my boxer shorts on and her in bra and panties.

Kiss, kiss.

Run my nails down her back and thighs and then her left boob.

She nearly breaks my wrist.

Give this up as a bad job.

"Would you like to leave or prefer to go to sleep?"

"Sleep, yes."

At which point she turns over and promptly goes to sleep.

I cannot still believe it but in the morning I gave her a 1,000 baht and 20 baht for a motorbike taxi home.

The next day I return to the bar to express my less than impressed experience.

I get greeted with the words

"She really likes you. Wants you to b/fine her again!"

"In her dreams." says I

Bugger b/fing cherry girls again. 🤣

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Jambo said:

Who remembers the beer bar you had to pass which was right next to Catz ( Robin & Robert) GoGo? It was owned by a guy called Dave and a lady who used to work in FLB whose name escapes me for the moment.

Anyway, I always stopped for a beer or two before going into Catz and I did b/fine one of their girls from time to time.

They got a new girl.

6/10 would be generous.

However, she was a genuine 100% cherry girl and I got elected to do the deed as she wanted to start earning money.

After 30 minutes of persuading (Me ) a  normal b/fine was agreed and 1000 for the girl + an extra 500 baht tip. Well 6/10 really was on the generous side. 😀

Took her back to The Residence Gardens and I did all I could to make her feel comfortable and Relaxed.

"Would you like to have a shower?" says I.

"Yes" she says and disappears into the bathroom for absolute ages.  Usual bathroom type sounds, toilet flushing, farting, extended shower etc.

Finally, she emerges!

Fully dressed - exactly the same as she went into the bathroom. 😧

Cut to an hour or so later when we are both in bed. Me still with my boxer shorts on and her in bra and panties.

Kiss, kiss.

Run my nails down her back and thighs and then her left boob.

She nearly breaks my wrist.

Give this up as a bad job.

"Would you like to leave or prefer to go to sleep?"

"Sleep, yes."

At which point she turns over and promptly goes to sleep.

I cannot still believe it but in the morning I gave her a 1,000 baht and 20 baht for a motorbike taxi home.

The next day I return to the bar to express my less than impressed experience.

I get greeted with the words

"She really likes you. Wants you to b/fine her again!"

"In her dreams." says I

Bugger b/fing cherry girls again. 🤣

KhunD,

had 2 cherry girls 19/21 back in the early 80s one I took 4days to break in just took it very slow,she wanted to loose it so she could start to earn some better money,the second one was a favour to the mamas an so did it over night twice,oh! iam a stud.

both girls was good sorts 8/9s no worries,had them a few times over the next few trips,they both liked to rock an roll once they tested the dance floor,not that good on the oral,but passable.both loved DATY.

think the fee was 3000Peso which was the standard cherry popping fee back then don't know what the fee the mama gave them, none of my business back then.have posted pics somewhere of them both.

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 2

Nothing really, but I had plenty that were good fun. 

Bothered me with, yes a few, but they were shown the door immediately.

Why is this in the "In the air" forum?

image.png

18 minutes ago, KWA said:

Why is this in the "In the air" forum?

image.png

That most definitely comes under the heading: "Things on the forum board members surprise you with" 😉

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Jambo said:

Cos you're a gent Jambo and it was her first BF 👍

Posted (edited)

"things back in the room that BGs surprise you with..."  

Getting on her mobile and ringing up a GF wondering if she can come over and participate. :default_biggrin:

shoes.jpg

Edited by Steelers4Life
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, galenkia said:

A cock. 

Just seen this thread, and knew I was gonna be too late with that one. 

• Haha 1

Yeah but I can't put it on here.

OK I will. Now this happened to a friend..ahem... not me of course.

He, let's say took a bar girl back to His room and She wanted very kinky stuff. Stuff Japs pay big money for. He told Her to go it shocked Him that much.

He put the post on Addicts and the next day had 100s Private Messages asking for Her phone number.

All true. Wasn't me OF COURSE. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Steelers4Life said:

"things back in the room that BGs surprise you with..."  

Getting on her mobile and ringing up a GF wondering if she can come over and participate. :default_biggrin:

shoes.jpg

Have done that many times when I was first in the Philippines and it was fun. Used to share an apartment with a crazy Swede and our place was an open house for any bar girls to come around and watch TV.  Used to have rice on the stove for the girls and the only proviso for entry to the house was that if we were horny they took care of our needs. No money but plenty of honey.

Not so sure I would be allowing them to call their friends in this day and age in Angeles though as many have discovered the knock on the door is the friend and soon to be followed by the police.

I paid a girl once with a 500 peso note, she left a while later and low and behold she had folded the note and accidentally dropped it on leaving.

I went back to her bar that night but she never came back in so kept the money for spending, this was about 1991

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this