How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

DumbDucker

Would you eat this ? Is it really pizza?

I would eat from the pizza company often when I was in Thailand but not sure about the black .. to me it looks a bit off putting.

When Pizza Hut was in Thailand I remember more than 20 years ago the first time I saw anyone put ketchup and chili sauce on pizza. Was a way to adapt to local tastes. They also used to take the piss on the salad bar it was a single trip and people used to load the bowl about 6 inches over the top was pretty funny.

That pic is too extreme for me unless it was free :)

Edited by DumbDucker
Spelling

That looks disgusting, not just because of the colour of the base but because of the thickness of that base and edges and the use of 'processed' looking cheese which is way too much........it really doesn't resemble anything I would call food to savour.

I would hate to know the calorific content.

• Thumbs Up 2

28 minutes ago, DumbDucker said:

When Pizza Hut was in Thailand I remember more than 20 years ago the first time I saw anyone put ketchup and chili sauce on pizza. Was a way to adapt to local tastes. They also used to take the piss on the salad bar it was a single trip and people used to load the bowl about 6 inches over the top was pretty funny.

That pic is too extreme for me unless it was free :)

I could never get my had around why we got so much ketchup in the boxes .. i never used them but her indoors collected them.

16 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

That looks disgusting, not just because of the colour of the base but because of the thickness of that base and edges and the use of 'processed' looking cheese which is way too much........it really doesn't resemble anything I would call food to savour.

I would hate to know the calorific content.

Yes i do like pizzas but I tried to stay away from the deep pan kind in Thailand and all the frills but here in the UK its just thin pan all the way for me.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I think you’re better than that Mike. Don’t even attempt it. 

Cant believe the company’s marketing exec approved the release of a photo

• Haha 1

I love pizza, but that is a step too far. That looks to be something a demented hipster in the promotions department created with a brain fart, To the shock of all concerned it got approval to go ahead. I think the black thing is a reaction to black buns for burgers, but that does not translate to pizza. A failed attempt to be trendy.

• Like 1

We used to get “Italian Pizza” from a Italian restaurant in Hua Hin back in the day, can’t remember the name. They also sold other pasta dishes, which were much of a muchness and to be honest, not very good. Then the Thai guy who did the pizzas got killed in a motorcycle accident and they were awful after that. 

However, Caio’s the Italian restaurant in the Marriott started doing them as takeout, bloody good, but expensive. 

I don’t know wtf that is in the picture, but it looks like someone has already eaten it and it’s back for an encore!

To call anything from Pizza Company "pizza" is laughable at best.

To answer the thread title,  I would not eat it.

I am not a pizza lover and would not eat one unless I was starving

It is amazing that something which was peasant food in Italy, using up whatever leftovers there were and baking on a piece of dough, that they have become so popular especially in the fast food chains. 

12 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I love pizza but don't see the point of dyeing it black.

I think its charcoal.

When it’s brown it’s done, when it’s black it’s burnt. 

I’ll make no charge for this little pearl of wisdom. 🤗

• Haha 1

Speaking as an Italian American from the New York area, very little of what most of you consider "pizza" would pass muster on Arthur Avenue in the Bronx.  So, you may as well try that cheese-coated hockey puck, it's no farther from pizza than what you probably eat already.  alright.gif

Slightly related to the topic as the black pizzza is from the Pizza Company, but has anyone who's got an account with them started getting emails and SMS messages from them recently?

I've used them for a few years but this just started last week.