How do you activate your account.. ?

Before you can login, you must active your account by clicking on the link sent to your email address.

If you did not receive this email, please check your junk/spam folder. If you entered an incorrect email address, you will need to re-register with the correct email address.

If you are waiting to activate your account you can resent the activation e-mail or change your e-mail address.

Sign in to follow this  
Sherlock

Drinks and nightlife in Ponto-cho Alley,, Kyoto.

Great pics TFP,  just the sort of place i'd like. I hope they got a rear entrance for deliveries lol

• Like 1

Will be down there again next Tuesday,....If my effing flight actually goes because of the damn typhoon this weekend 😠

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sangsom said:

Will be down there again next Tuesday,....If my effing flight actually goes because of the damn typhoon this weekend 😠

Good luck mate. Been checking the Kyoto weather since I left last week, and the average day temp seems to have dropped by about 8-9oC since last week until now. Take a prolly mate.

2 hours ago, Sangsom said:

@Sangsom Be aware as of 1st October, Japan bought in new tax laws and regulations so a lot of things have gone up in price since you were last there.

Another great round of pics, well done. Never been to Kyoto, but many a business trip to Tokyo and Miyazaki back in the day. I wish I had taken pics at night time. 

Some of the guys in the office in Miyazaki took me and a few others to Japanese Karaoke with dinner, drinks and girls. 

Good lord some of the Japanese girls there that kept us company were stunners. 

Not to thread f**k but a quick story.......2004 leaving Tokyo Narita right. Had enough of the smokers, went down to the end of the terminal as far away as I could before my flight. This red light/security door starts flashing making noise etc. A rather large white gentlemen in a suit comes over and asks me if I could move down a bit as he had a client who needed security. Ok I was not happy, but did. I started walking down the other way and I hear this female voice say " Oh, it's Ok, it's Ok". I turn around and she says "Please come back and sit here" 

It was Sandra Bullock!  She had her assistant go get us green tea and told me her jet had a slight problem on the tarmac. Talk abut a nice, down to earth gal. God she was fine back then, was doing a promo tour of her movie in Japan "Miss Congeniality"  

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Another great round of pics, well done. Never been to Kyoto, but many a business trip to Tokyo and Miyazaki back in the day. I wish I had taken pics at night time. 

Some of the guys in the office in Miyazaki took me and a few others to Japanese Karaoke with dinner, drinks and girls. 

Not to thread f**k but a quick story.......2004 leaving Tokyo Narita right. Had enough of the smokers, went down to the end of the terminal as far away as I could before my flight. This red light/security door starts flashing making noise etc. A rather large white gentlemen in a suit comes over and asks me if I could move down a bit as he had a client who needed security. Ok I was not happy, but did. I started walking down the other way and I hear this female voice say " Oh, it's Ok, it's Ok". I turn around and she says "Please come back and sit here" 

It was Sandra Bullock!  She had her assistant go get us green tea and told me her jet had a slight problem on the tarmac. Talk abut a nice, down to earth gal. God she was fine back then, was doing a promo tour of her movie in Japan "Miss Congeniality"  

She is fit as fook and would have loved to have been in your shoes, great to hear she is down to earth too.

@SherlockGreat pic as usual mate, you do like your travels.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, boydeste said:

She is fit as fook and would have loved to have been in your shoes, great to hear she is down to earth too.

@SherlockGreat pic as usual mate, you do like your travels.

Cheers Stu. Love my travels. Off away again beginning next month as well. I’ll get more Japan photos up when I get a spare moment.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Yessongs said:

Crikey Mike,

she must be the first beautiful shelia,you haven't posted a pic of your to-gether.

regards

grayray

• Like 1

Seriously Ray, a missed opportunity huh? Will never forget what she was wearing either.....these form fitting nice levis with red high heels, beige blouse with this nice red leather jacket. Could not believe how nice she was, how attractive she was too. Even asked me what I was doing in Japan, was I married, what type of work I did, just really nice gal. Good to see she was not the "Hollywood" typical snob type. Geez that was 15 years ago and seems like 3 years ago. 

• Like 1

mike,

"Seriously Ray, a missed opportunity huh? Will never forget what she was wearing either.....these form fitting nice levis with red high heels, beige blouse with this nice red leather jacket."

it was great, to see you didn't pay that much attention to what a beautiful lady was wearing,

:default_biggrin:

15 years later you remember what she was wearing,iam interested in,is what did her arse look like in those "form fitting" levis.

regards

grayray

Sign in to follow this